30

The ferry from Fucheng back to the county opened at Shenshi, and Baishu walked around the market near the pier for a while before getting ready to go back by boat.

    Before leaving, he did not forget to bring a gift to Xie Huaiyu.

    It was the first time I went to Fucheng, and I specially reported it to Xie Huaiyu. Bai Shu wanted to bring some special gifts to Xie Huaiyu.

    Although he was also pursuing Xie Huaiyu in the past, but in the spirit of not putting pressure on the male, he gave him some common food.

    But this morning... Bai Shu touched the forehead on her head, feeling sweet in her heart.

    He opened his mouth, did Xie Huaiyu's attitude acquiesce in his pursuit of him?

    That being the case, he can choose some small objects between lovers to give to each other.

    Bai Shu thought so, so he did it.

    In the Great Xuan Dynasty, although marriage and marriage were mostly ordered by parents and the words of matchmakers, there were also many couples who fell in love freely among ordinary people.

    So there is such a shop in Fucheng, which not only sells wedding items, but also sells some items suitable for lovers to give each other.

    Bai Shu walked into such a shop and carefully selected the items inside.

    He wears a mop on his forehead, so he can't be seen as a brother. When the shopkeeper saw him, he thought it was a handsome gentleman from some family.

    So he recommended him and said: "Little gentleman, I don't know if you want to prepare a bride price or a dowry? I can also give you the details." "It's not a bride price or a dowry, but a gift." Bai Shu felt a little

    embarrassed Touch your nose.

    "So it's a girl who hasn't been sent to the door." The shopkeeper nodded to himself: "Then why don't you look at the rouge powder, facial fat and oily hair here, girls don't like it." "He...he

    also Not a girl." Bai Shu said.

    When the shopkeeper heard this, he was stunned for a moment. Could it be that he wanted to send something to a brother?

    Brother Da Xuanchao's status is very low, and most of them are not well married. There are quite a few brothers who come to him to buy large sums of dowry, but there has never been anyone who bought a betrothal gift or gave him something for his brother.

    He looked Bai Shu up and down, and saw that he had a dignified appearance, and his clothes looked brand new, not like a poor man who can't afford a wife. I couldn't help thinking in my heart, I don't know which brother is lucky to meet such a gentleman.

    So he said to Bai Shu: "Then come and take a look here. These things don't matter whether men or women, and they are also for my brother.

    " Items are in pairs.

    Some patterns are simple and elegant, and my brother can also wear them, but if they are given to Xie Huaiyu, they will be a bit more feminine. Moreover, in Bai Shu's eyes, the workmanship of the things here is too rough, and they are not worthy of Xie Huaiyu.

    He was frowning, not knowing what to buy when a breeze blew past the door of the store.

    The silver bell hanging at the door swayed gently with the breeze, making a melodious sound, attracting Bai Shu to look at it.

    "This is?" Bai Shu walked up to the bell curiously, and saw that the bell was in the shape of a cone, with red strings hanging from both ends, which was different from the bells he had seen before.