135

Everyone thanked the family's eldest brother for his good life. As soon as he was born, he was given the name of the emperor and the title of princess.

    When Xie Rong was born, it was only a little bigger than a palm. A pair of big eyes squeezed on the small face, as if they couldn't hold it anymore.

    Xie Rongchu was a well-behaved boy at birth, he loved to eat, he fell asleep when he ate, and he couldn't wake up even when he screamed. Seeing his appearance, Xie Huaiyu nicknamed him Brother Mian.

    Brother Mian grows when he sees the wind, one or two a day, and now in less than a hundred days, his body is covered in white lumps, and he grows white and fat like a bun, and his big eyes are squeezed into a slit.

    "Brother Mian was only a little bit when he was born, but looking at him now, he is fat." Lin Shuyu smiled and squeezed Xie Rong's thigh.

    Then Xie Qin also squeaked his fat belly and said: "His belly has a lot of meat, which is soft and layered on top of each other.

    " On Qin's arm, the small fist waved vigorously in the air a few times, as if complaining about why the other party pinched his itchy flesh. In order to get out of the clutches of

    these buddies, he exhausted all his strength and rolled over outside

    with a grunt . It's completely different. Brother Mian is full of energy and energy now. He turned from the head of the bed to the end of the bed without paying attention.

    He kicked hard again, and suddenly the bottom of his body was empty. It turned out that Xie Rong had already reached the bed at some point. At the edge, Lin Shuyu and Xie Qin rushed to catch him, but they didn't have time to do it.

    Just when they thought Xie Rong was about to fall to the ground, a wheat-colored arm picked him up and lifted him up.

    It turned out that Bai Zhu arrived in time "

    How dishonest you doll! "Bai Shu frowned and smacked Xie Rong's buttocks lightly twice. She didn't have much strength, but told Xie Rong to cry.

    "Don't cry. Bai Shu poked his little cheek and said, "Abba will take you to the room to play." "

    Brother Mian immediately stopped crying.

    Bai Shu hugged Brother Mian with one arm, walked out of the house, jumped up to the roof with a few steps, and hugged Brother Mian to see the scenery in the yard.

    "Brother Mian, look." Bai Shu pointed to the table in the garden and said, "That's where the banquet will be held, tomorrow will be your hundred-day banquet, there will be many people in Beijing to celebrate you! "

    Hundred-day banquets for children are very popular in Beijing, but any decent family will do this hundred-day banquet for their children.

    However, those who host the hundred-day banquet are usually boys from the family. This is the first time everyone has seen a brother like Xie Rong host the hundred-day banquet.

    This is what Xie Huaiyu asked for, and he only said that if other boys can do it, so can his own brother.

    Xie Qin and Lin Shuyu had been preparing for the 100-day banquet half a month ago, and the tables and tables in the courtyard had already been set up today.

    At this time, little Xie Rong was concentrating on watching the scenery below from a height, and the whole person became quiet.

    After a while, Bai Shu lowered his head to see that Xie Rong was sleeping in his arms with his eyes closed, breathing out his mouth one by one.