8

Bai Zhu went back to the kitchen, and with a bowl of bean rice, he drank the fish soup happily. He didn't go back to his room until he drank all the soup in the pot.

    Lying on that straw bed, Bai Shu touched his round belly, feeling full of strength.

    It has been two days since he came into this world, and he finally eats protein-containing food today.

    There are plenty of fish and shrimp in the river. From now on, he will fish and catch shrimp every day, and then go to the mountains to catch rabbits. It will not be difficult for him to eat meat every meal.

    It's just that the weather is still hot now, and he can still do this. After a few months, when winter comes, the river freezes, and the birds and beasts in the mountains hide, where is he going to get food? Are they going to grab the Bai family's food every day?

    And just this dilapidated house... Bai Shu looked at the sparse holes in the roof, and touched the straw under his body.

    If he continued to live here, he would definitely freeze to death in winter!

    With half a year of winter still to go, he had to start making money quickly and move out of the dilapidated house of Bai's house as soon as possible.

    As for how to make money, Bai Shu had already thought about it.

    He used his fishing and hunting skills to exchange fish, shrimp and prey for food and money.

    When he has the capital, he will buy some fields and do other business. With his ability, he can always manage his life well.

    When his conditions are good and he can give the male a rich life, he will show his heart to him...

    the two will become husband and wife, and he will give birth to two eggs...

    Thinking of this, Bai Shu smiled beautifully, revealing a line of whiteness. Teeth, eyes curved and bright like the moon in the sky.

    I don't know what kind of eggs the elder brother gave birth to in this world, and whether they are the same as those born by a woman...

    When

    Bai Shu was thinking about the future, the main house of the Bai family and the third Bai family were secretly discussing how to save the eggs. Bai Shu drove out.

    "Father, what should we do now!" Bai He said to Bai Laosan: "This Bai Shu is getting more and more scary, and now he dares to stab people with a knife. Stay at home, we don't know what will happen!"

    "You think I don't want to drive him away quickly?" Bai Laosan snorted: "I took over the old family's land at the beginning, and I signed a letter in front of the village chief. Get married. Now I will just drive him away, in case he asks the village chief to sue me for breaking his promise. I'm afraid he will take away half of Mr. Bai's land!" Bai He rolled his eyes: "It's just a

    few A piece of land? Give him two or three acres of land, and our family will be safe and sound."

    Bai He is a brother himself, and he will marry off sooner or later. Anyway, the land can't fall on his head, he doesn't care if there is more land or less land.

    "That's not allowed!" Bai Dao immediately objected: "This land belongs to the Bai family! Bai Shu is a brother, why can he take the land of the Bai family? I am the first to disagree!" Bai Dao is the only one owned by Bai

    Laosan Son, this Bai Laosan's land will be his from now on!

    As he spoke, he gave Bai He a hard look and said, "You are a brother yourself, and you are going to get married anyway. Of course, it doesn't matter the land at home! You want me to divide the land I have already acquired? No way!" "