81

After Bai He left, I don't know if Mr. Huang was really afraid of Bai Shu, but nothing happened overnight.

    At night, Bai Shu was awakened by the pattering rain outside the window, went out to have a look, and at some time, there was light snow with rain falling outside the window, and winter was coming... Fortunately, the next morning, the rain seemed to

    know Mr. Huang and the others are leaving. After the rain, the sky clears and the sun rises.

    Bai He was wearing a big cloak, helped Mr. Huang out of the room, and walked out of the garden.

    Bai He left, and Bai Shu, as Zhuangzi's boss, naturally had to go out to see him off.

    Although it was only Maoshi at this time, people in the village got up early, and many people were already on the village road.

    When they saw Baihe walking out of the garden, they couldn't help but stop and stare enviously.

    Bai Shu then heard someone pointing at Bai He and commenting: "Look at Bai He's current style, the big cloak he is

    wearing probably costs more than ten taels of silver." "The hairpin on his head is probably a white jade hairpin? "

    After all, he married into a rich man's family, and one of them became a chicken dog and ascended to heaven. This Bai Lao San's family is considered blessed."

    Bai Shu looked around in the crowd, a little curious.

    On weekdays, Bai Laosan's family, who love to show off the most, would definitely be there. But today, for some reason, none of them showed up.

    Bai He sent Master Huang into the carriage, and followed him in.

    The wheels rolled, and the curtain on the carriage window was lifted, revealing half of Bai He's face.

    His face was white and sharp, with a bit of arrogance in his eyes, he rolled his eyes at Bai Zhu and snorted coldly.

    That appearance seemed to have returned to the shadow of the past, which made Bai Shu a little dazed, thinking that he had returned to a few months ago.

    After Master Huang and others left, Bai Shu went back to the hall and arranged a group of people to do what he should do.

    After a while, someone came to report that another distinguished guest came to Fucheng today, and many of them came at once.

    Due to the light snowfall last night, there are not many diners today.

    But for some reason, there were many luxurious carriages parked outside the garden, all of them were distinguished guests who came to stay in the shop.

    The four servants in spring, summer, autumn and winter invited those distinguished guests into the garden one by one.

    The leader was a young man in high spirits, dressed in snow-blue luxurious clothes and wearing a forehead wipe.

    He is quite slender, with beautiful features and a soft face. If someone looks carefully, he can see that this person is not a man, but a little brother.

    He walked into the garden being served by two servants, stopped and walked all the way, looking around, his eyes seemed to be looking for something.

    And behind him, there are several noble sons and several servants.

    Those young masters seemed to have extraordinary identities, but at this moment they all focused on that little brother, and no one went past him.