120

After returning from the bookstore that day, Bai Shu didn't go back for several days.

    Today, he had nothing to do, so he went to the Qionglu Bookstore again, wanting to see how many of the thirty volumes of story books were left.

    But as soon as he entered the bookstore, he was stopped by the guy, and he pulled him to the back and said, "My brother, why did you take so long to come, my master is desperate to find you." Bai Zhu was a little

    surprised Well, he has already paid for the production cost of that book in advance, so the shopkeeper shouldn't lose money because he can't sell it, so why is he in such a hurry?

    Bai Shu followed the waiter to the tea room, and met Mr. Jin, the owner of the shop. When Mr. Jin saw Bai Zhu, he was overjoyed, and said, "Brother, you've come! Mr. Lin's story books are selling very well." , I want to print one hundred more copies, what do you think?"

    Then, Mr. Jin took out sixty taels of silver and handed it to Bai Shu, saying: "This is the reward for selling books last time, just give it to Mr. Lin Mo "

    Last time, Lin Shuyu's book was sold for a price of four taels of silver. After deducting the cost, it was half a share with Qionglu Bookstore, and he made a profit of sixty taels of silver.

    It's just that he paid thirty taels for the cost of printing the book last time. Based on this calculation, Lin Shuyu only earned thirty taels after writing the book for several months.

    But the moment he got the money, Bai Shu was very happy in his heart, happy for Lin Shuyu.

    Although it is only thirty taels, the book has been sold and needs to be reprinted, which shows that the book is not poorly written, but actually someone reads it.

    Even if he agreed to Mr. Jin's request, he just proposed this time, and the cost cannot be paid by him in advance.

    After all, this book was bought by someone, so it will not lose money, and the cost of printing the book should also be paid by the store. After thinking about it for a while, Mr. Jin agreed.

    Bai Shu left the bookstore and did not go back directly, but went to the jewelry store.

    Xie Ling went to the jewelry store in the afternoon, and now it's five o'clock, so I can go back with him.

    The carriage stopped at the door of the store, and Bai Shu got out of the car, but immediately frowned.

    There is no other reason, but because this jewelry shop is surrounded by many passers-by, shopkeeper Wang and all the assistants are also standing at the door, with anxious faces.

    Bai Shu broke through the crowd and walked into the store. When the shopkeeper Wang saw Bai Shu, his complexion changed, and he immediately came over and said, "Young master, go and have a look. There is a problem in the store today, but it involves Lord Wei Hou's family. It is really not easy to offend. The woman has already It has been going on for a long time, but at this time, Young Master Ling invited him to the backyard."

    Hearing that it was the family of Wei Hou Ye, Bai Shu was taken aback, feeling a little inexplicable.

    The Xie family and the Wei family have always been on good terms, Mrs. Wei just came to the Xie family a few days ago and had a great chat with him, how could such a thing happen?

    When Bai Shu came to the backyard, he heard a woman arguing from a distance in the tea room: "That is a token of love given to me by my husband-in-law, it is so precious, but now it is lost, but you are evading it, it is simply a lie." You are too human."