75

Bai Shu's new menu is several times thicker than the previous one.

    The original menu had three pages, and dozens of dishes were written on one page, which is quite a lot in the Daxuan menu. And this menu, like a book, has dozens of pages just by visual inspection.

    The cover of the menu is not made of ordinary paper, but densely woven brocade, with the four characters of "Baiyu Villa" embroidered in the middle, which looks quite luxurious.

    Xie Huaiyu opened the outer cover, and saw the menu on the first page. His eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but praise: "Miaozai, really wonderful. This kind of menu is truly the first of its kind.

    " The menu is not just the name of the dishes like the general menu, but a scholar is invited to draw a picture to describe each dish in detail.

    Pictures are always more intuitive than words. With these pictures, even those illiterate brothers and sisters will not make jokes, and they can order the desired dishes only with the pictures.

    In addition, Baishu also changed the names of most dishes, and introduced the classics of each dish in detail on the menu.

    There are not only the dictation of Huang Chef, but also some content that he compiled by himself according to the different dishes.

    For example, the fried shrimp in the past has now been changed to Qingquan shrimp. The material of this shrimp is written later. The shrimp is made of fresh river shrimp just fished out of the river, and it is fried with clear spring on the mountain.

    Regarding the clear spring, Bai Shu specially made up a story, saying that this spring water is a drop of tears from a fairy in the sky, and if you eat it, you will become as beautiful as a fairy.

    Just like this Qingquan Shrimp dish, each subsequent dish is accompanied by explanations and pictures on the menu, so that people can get a general idea of ​​the content and ingredients of this dish after reading it, which is really refreshing.

    There are many dishes, just looking at the stories on the menu, I feel that I need to taste them, so that I can enjoy those blessings.

    "Is my menu well prepared?" Bai Shu smiled cunningly, with a hint of aura in his eyes.

    "The menu is of course very good, but I only know that your story is also very good." Xie Huaiyu said meaningfully: "I don't know whether to call you a little fool or a little liar?" In his eyes

    , Bai Shu always went straight to the point, like a blank sheet of paper, so he couldn't imagine making up the stories on the menu, and it was a set, but it would impress him.

    Bai Shu blushed a little upon hearing this. In fact, the nonsense that Xie Huaiyu said was nothing new in Zongxing.

    For example, a certain quick-frozen food claims that it has gone through 1,800 processing steps, and every drop of water has been carefully selected.

    Another example is some functional drinks. They say they sell billions of cups a year, and the cups are shot into space and can circle the insect planet twice.

    Bai Shu was used to being bombarded by various advertisements since he was a child, and he opened his mouth when he was making up, but it never happened in the Xuan Dynasty, so Xie Huaiyu found it very novel.

    "You don't know what you're pretending to be in your little head." Xie Huaiyu rubbed Bai Shu's head.

    "Of course you're the one pretending." Bai Shu blinked quickly and said.