61

"I'm tired and want to sleep. I don't need your service." Bai Shu said impatiently.

    Seeing Bai Shu's indifferent attitude, the brother was stunned for a moment, but then he thought that this man said he didn't want it, but if it made him feel comfortable, it would be a bad taste.

    So he smiled slightly, and wanted to move forward, but found that the opponent's hand was so strong that he pinched his wrist so that he couldn't move.

    Bai Shu is also very irritable at the moment, he is already uncomfortable, this young man still wants to come here and insist on giving him a massage, it is really too enthusiastic.

    He also thought about the villa he was going to open. In the future, the servants he hired must set the rules and leave some private space for the guests, otherwise they would become annoying if they were too enthusiastic.

    But the boy was also surprised that even Bai Shu refused, but he still refused to let go.

    Bai Shu grabbed one of his hands, but his other hand was not idle, it went straight into Bai Zhu's skirt, and his whole body stuck to it.

    At this time, no matter how stupid Bai Shu is, he still feels something is wrong.

    As soon as he turned over, he threw the boy to the ground, twisted his hands behind his back, and he screamed in pain.

    "What on earth do you want to do?" Bai Shu suppressed the discomfort in his body, and interrogated that brother.

    "My lord, please spare my life... My lord, please forgive me!" The brother didn't expect that he just wanted to serve the other party, but he aroused such a big reaction.

    Seeing that Bai Shu narrowed his eyes slightly, he looked at himself carefully. The brother hurriedly added: "It's not what I want to do, but this is a brothel. The men who come here are all doing that kind of thing with my brother. Since the young master has come in, I think you should do the same. What I said just now was just to serve the young master well."

    Although he didn't say what the matter was, Bai Shu understood it now.

    When he was in Baitang Village before, he heard the villagers talking about the brothels in the city in the fields.

    It is only said that the brothel is a bliss in the world, and the women and brothers in it are sentimental and beautiful, which makes people yearn for it.

    It's just that although I have heard of it, I have never seen Bai Shu with my own eyes after all, so I didn't expect that I was accidentally living in this brothel this time.

    He looked at his brother in front of him again before letting him go.

    The brother got up, touched the red wrist that was twisted by Bai Shu, and looked at Bai Shu with teary eyes, complaining like weeping, he was indeed pretty.

    However, in the concept of the Zerg, it is a very sacred thing to combine with someone you like to lay eggs. Bai Shu couldn't accept that anyone who came would not be rejected like this, anyone could kiss and hug each other.

    So Bai Shu said: "It's also my misunderstanding, I thought it was an ordinary inn. Now that I know it, I don't need your service, you can go out on your own."

    "Young master..." The brother was rejected by Baishu, but he felt that he was a decent person, so he was even more moved, and said, "I know you probably think that people like us are too dirty, but you just drank the wine on the table. Tea, some aphrodisiacs. I think you are already emotional, why don't you let the servants serve you?"