136

After sailing on the sea for several days, the merchant ship that Xie Ling and Wei Qiong were on finally docked in Nanyang.

    Xie Ling and the others will disembark here and take a carriage to Nansha to take up their duties.

    The climate in Nanyang is hot, Xie Ling and the others wore thick coats when they set off, but when they arrived here, they had already changed into thin summer clothes.

    They came out this time with a total of six servants, two maids and four servants. But the two of them prepared so many salutes that even a few servants couldn't move them together, so the two of them had to go to battle in person.

    Xie Ling had never done such a thing in Xie's house. But at this time, he was also sweating profusely holding a large box, which was filled with precious things such as gold and silver jewelry.

    Seeing Wei Qiong, he didn't feel a little distressed, so he went over and wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

    "Follow me here, it's really hard for you." Wei Qiong said.

    In the past few days on the boat, Xie Ling got very seasick, couldn't eat, but vomited a lot, it was really hard work.

    "That's what I wanted. Is there any pain or not?" Xie Ling was very tired at first, but it was sweet in his heart to have such care from Wei Qiong. He just felt that this kind of pain was nothing.

    After hearing this, Wei Qiong felt more affection for Xie Ling in her heart, and felt that she needed to work harder so that Xie Ling could live well in Nansha.

    After the salutes of the two were all moved off the ship, they had to rent a few carriages in Nanyang and send them to Nansha.

    However, riding elephants is popular in Nanyang, and there are not many real horse-drawn carriages, and it is difficult to find them for a while.

    Wei Qiong and Xie Ling had been locked up at home for a long time. It was the first time they traveled far away, and they had no experience of going out.

    Fortunately, they didn't have to be in trouble for long, and servants from the Wan family came to pick them up.

    It is only said that the head of the Wan family knew that they had arrived, so they specially sent people to welcome them, so that they could live in the Zhuangzi in Nanyang for a few days.

    Wait a few days until Nansha has settled down, and then ask someone to send them there.

    When Xie Ling heard this moment, he also relaxed in his heart.

    Although he owns the shares of Nanyang Zhuangzi, the reason why the two of them received such kind treatment from the Wan family is because of Bai Shu's previous friendship with the Wan family, and he is extremely grateful to his sister-in-law in his heart.

    At the same time, Xie Ling was also very curious, wondering what Zhuangzi, who earned more than 60,000 taels this year, would be like.

    After a while, a group of people arrived at the gate of Baiyu Villa.

    Xie Ling and Wei Qiong opened their eyes wide, they didn't expect this village to have such a scale, it is really bright.

    The Baiyu Mountain Villa in Nanyang is full of local customs.

    As soon as you enter Zhuangzi, you will see a large lawn, and you can directly see the beach and ocean in the distance when you look back.

    At both ends of the lawn are very tall coconut trees. In addition, there are various trees with fruits growing on their trunks, as well as tropical shrubs, which are eye-opening.