10

Xie Huaiyu was dressed in white, standing straight in the corridor. The breeze blew past, blowing his clothes, revealing his tall and straight figure.

    His expression was a little cold, and the sun shone on his face, as if it had been plated with gold, making him even more refined.

    It was as if Bai Shu had been punched in the brainstem, and he felt dizzy. Every movement and every expression of the man made him intoxicated.

    His head buzzed, and he forgot all the thousands of words he had prepared. He just stood there blankly, looking at the other person's appearance, and the base of his ears was stained with a thin layer of red.

    ·

    In the early summer season, the sun at noon is already a little bit dry.

    Xie Huaiyu specially asked someone to set up a table on the corridor by the pond, hung up the curtains, and stood there to practice calligraphy.

    He just moved back to the old house, far away from the mess of the Xie family.

    In this remote village, there is no luxury and contacts in the capital, and there is no famous teacher to guide him to study. After three years, when they return to the capital, everyone will only know Xie Ruian, the second son of the Xie family, and no one will know Xie Huaiyu.

    Both his father and Lou thought that this would suppress him to the end. After living in this rural area for three years, he missed the spring examination next spring. When his younger brother is on the list, there will be no room for him in the Xie family.

    The reason why he agreed to go back to the old house to keep filial piety for his grandmother was just to retreat.

    Xie's house is full of Lou's eyeliner, it is not easy for him to do something. And this old country house is Xie Huaiyu's site, which is more convenient to manage.

    When he is full-fledged and takes his younger brother out, his father and Lou will have nothing to do with him.

    Just as he was lost in thought, he suddenly heard a person by the pond shouting from a distance: "Little brother, may I ask which way to go out?"

    It's just that the voice reached Xie Huaiyu's ears, but it wasn't that pleasant. He frowned, and several thoughts flashed through his mind, and he was very unhappy.

    After coming to the country, the servants in this house seem to be loose, and they let a stranger in like this, and let him drive straight into the back garden.

    If this person was sent by the Lou family, and there is no servant here, his life may be in danger.

    Thinking of this, the expression on Xie Huaiyu's face was not very good-looking.

    He took a step forward and opened the curtain, and saw a black and thin boy standing across the pond.

    The young man was wearing tattered clothes, the color could not be seen after washing, and he carried a dozen bamboo tubes on his back. When he saw him, he stood there blankly, his whole face turned red... It didn't look like anyone

    else The purpose is probably someone who went the wrong way...

    Xie Huaiyu's face turned pale, and he asked, "How did you get in here? And why did you come here alone?" "I... I'm here to

    deliver the fish, Xiaoshu Take me in." The boy said hesitantly.

    "Send fish?" Xie Huaiyu had a flash of inspiration, and suddenly remembered the brother he had met that day. He took a closer look and found that there was indeed a red mole between the young man's eyebrows. It's just that he was too dark, and the red mole was too dim, so people couldn't see it for a while.