1 - The Girl. 6/7/1991

It was Monday. I'm in 9th grade and there was this girl I knew. She Never spoke, so I don't know her name. Not even the teachers know, or the school. She always had that terrifying aura around her. She always left class early and always wore a mask over her face. The teachers, everyone is scared of her. She always sat alone everywhere she went. Nobody dared to sit next to her. Even if she sat in the back of the classroom, nobody sat around her. They were too scared to. Well my name is Esther Charlene and I'm 16. I go to this school called Ashford Academy High School. The school itself is an old building, but the building is getting repainted and it's going to be fixed up. It's my second year in the school and apparently there are many secrets and rumors of the school. I avoid them because I don't believe them, of course. The school itself scares me, especially at night..Just thinking of it scares me. Back to the point, I have the mysterious girl in a few of my classes. If you're wondering what she looks like, she has short, thick, black hair up to the bottom of her ear, she has thick bangs that cover her eyes, and pale olive colored skin. When I had my 2nd class with her, she suddenly left the class. The teachers didn't say anything. Everyone was stunned as to why she left. She still randomly leaves in the middle of class and nobody knows why. There are many rumors of her..

I don't know how to feel about her, but something is definitely off about her...