38 - The Puzzling Whispers. 10/18/1995

By now it was Wednesday. I really didn't want to go to school because of yesterday. Who was the person in the bathroom stall? Questions began to fill my head. I eventually ignored it and went on with my day. I went on with my classes as well. I started hearing whispers throughout my day. Odd. It's like someone was talking to me through my head, or I'm just going insane. I hope that's not the reason. I probably am, but besides that I still need to solve this odd mystery.... Quickly.

By now I was at lunch, I tried researching while eating. Please don't try that. It was complicated since I was hungry and focused on the mystery at the same time. I'm just lost, I have a lot on my head. This whole thing is probably a joke, or again I'm probably just going insane. I really hope not. Besides that, I have small portions of information that I found but it's all random. I'll be honest, that new student from a couple of days ago seems odd. Suspicious. I hate this whole thing but I started it and now need to finish it. Maybe I can do research on that new student? If I look back at it, the student who was crying in the bathroom was the murder of that student or was that a ghost? The sobs were so real... It couldn't have been a ghost. But what if it was?

I'm back at the dorm. Strangely Marlene wasn't there. Now that's strange. I started messaging and calling her but I got no reply from her. Did something happen to her?? I paused for a moment and thought. I couldn't seem to think straight.. Too many things were happening all at once until I heard a whisper in my ear that was clear as daylight. "She's gone, there's no point in looking." I froze. She's gone? All of this is going terribly wrong! Why is this happening? I hate this, all of this. But I started it, and I need to finish it.