11 - Another Rumor.. 6/18/1991

Friday arrived. Apparently there was another rumor today at school. And it's been pretty popular. I hate these rumors. But if you're wondering what the rumor is, it's about the "haunted bathroom." Stupid right. Even from what I have experienced, I still do not believe these rumors. I mean this one is just as bad as the rest. I glanced at the girl, she looked...Normal? She seems lonely though. It's no surprise. I am too. But yeah. These rumors keep getting out of hand. Where do these rumors even come from? Who started them? I don't know but the questions yet again filled my head. My classes flew by. Once school was over I walked down the hallways to the bathroom. Everything seemed normal. I mean nothing ever changes here. I wanted to see if the rumor was true. So I walked into the bathroom and walked over to the sink and washed my face. I began to hear footsteps and suddenly felt eyes piercing through me. What the heck? I turned around and saw someone running out of the bathroom. I didn't get a good look at them, but it was indeed scary. Why were they staring at me? Why did they run? Questions filled my head about that person. The lights began flickering. Shivers ran down my spine. What is happening? I decided to dry my face and hands off and run out of the bathroom. Maybe the rumor is real..Maybe that stupid rumor is real. Maybe the bathroom is haunted..Stop overthinking it. It's not real. It's just my mind playing tricks on me. I took deep breaths. I didn't have a therapy session today due to the festival. I got out of my classes early since it was a half day due to the festival as well. What if the rumors are all true? I need to stop thinking about these things..