39 - The disappearance of Marlene 10/19/1995

It's Friday now. Two days after the strange disappearance of Marlene. I haven't been at school because of this so I've been spending my time researching this whole thing. I was getting stressed out. This has all gone too far. I've been staying up late these past two days, so my sleep schedule has been messed up. At this point I need help..

I decided to go to the police station. Maybe the officers could help me. I walked in and walked up to the desk. "Do you need something?" The person behind the desk asked. I replied, "Yes I do" I was feeling good, maybe they could actually help me. "Okay, what seems to be the problem?" The person asked. I ended up explaining the whole situation, including the disappearance of Marlene and the murders I saw and handed in the information I collected. "Okay, I'll take you over to the chief." The person led me to where the chief was. I was nervous when I approached them. I ended up explaining everything to the chief officer. "I'll help you. Have you been doing this all by yourself? If so, you can let us handle the situation, ''the chief said. I felt so relieved. "Thank you sir." I responded. As much as I was worried about Marlene, I'm just grateful officers can help me find her.

Ever since the police said they will handle the situation that caused so much stress onto me, I felt so much weight being lifted from my shoulders. But then again.. I'm very worried I'll never see Marlene again. It's quite devastating to think about, it feels like an important piece of my life has been torn out and it hurts. I hope they find her.. I can't imagine my life without her, its to painful to think about. But I've been trying to stay as calm as I can so I don't worry everyone around me. But since she's disappeared, I've been struggling to have motivation to go to school. I just know I have a lot of missing assignments and my grades are probably horrible right now.. Everything just seems to difficult... I really hate feeling like this but I just miss her so much..