18 - Rumors..More Rumors..More Stress.. 6/29/1991

It was a Monday. School. School was back up. I woke up and got myself ready. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and left for school. It was a sunny day. I felt it would be a good day. Forget about that, let's talk about that dream. What was that dream? I dreamed of that just yesterday. Strange. I decided to listen to music as I walked to school. Once I arrived at school, I walked straight to class. Yes, still with my headphones on. I saw people chatting once I entered the classroom so I removed one of my headphones and listened in. It was a rumor. I can't deal with these stupid rumors. It was something about the bathroom. I decided to ignore it again. I have heard way too many rumors and I am growing to hate them more. I moved on with my day. I continued to hear that same rumor spreading around the entire school. I got frustrated but held it in. I couldn't concentrate due to how much stress I was under from the frustration. I ended up breaking my pencil tip during class while taking notes. I left for the bathroom. I took a moment to calm myself down in the bathroom. As I walked in everything started getting strange. I heard the sobbing again coming from the stall. I decided to investigate the sobbing. I walked towards the sounds of the sobbing. I hesitated and went back. I walked to the sink, and stood there for a while before heading back to the classroom. I continued on with my day after that. Why do I keep hearing sobs in the bathroom? It's endless. Well anyways, I have calmed down. I'm still a bit stressed out but managed with it.