17 - Strange Event.. 6/28/1991

It was around 9:00 am. I was sitting at my desk in my room. It was Sunday already. I questioned the drawings in front of me. They were all just scribbles of color. I saw one drawing in particular that had a photograph on the back of it. How come I haven't seen this earlier? I took a moment and stared at it. I stared deeply at it. The photograph showed a girl. The girl looked familiar. Could it possibly be the mysterious girl? Why did my brother have this? Why did he even have these drawings? Why did he draw them? The questions filled my head. I couldn't look away from the photo. My gaze was glued. I finally snapped out of it and took a deep breath. That was weird. Just thinking of what just happened is kind of scary. But forget about that. The photo could've been that girl. But they don't look alike. Besides that, back to the drawings. I never saw anything like those drawings. But I'll let it go. I was too tired to think. I stayed up all night looking at these drawings. I decided to take a nap. I ended up waking up during the afternoon or early evening. I had another realistic nightmare. I was in Someone's perspective in the dream. I'll just explain it from their eyes. She was in class doing work and taking notes. Out of nowhere her stomach started aching. She ate..something, how come her stomach was hurting? She decided to get up and walk down the hallway to the bathroom. As she walked in she began gagging. This was new. Maybe it was something she ate? She ran to the stall and threw up. She heard someone giggling in the bathroom. She didn't know who it was. She walked out of the stall. She started feeling scared. That girl scares me. Why did she think that suddenly? It was true. She did fear her. The girl looked terrifying an- She then felt a sharp pain in her mouth as she spoke. She looked down and saw blood spew from her mouth. Her mouth was sliced open. She couldn't speak at all. If she tried more blood spewed out. She then fell to the ground. I woke up immediately after she fell. I was panicking. What did I just dream of? I looked around. It was dark outside. How long have I been sleeping? I checked the time. It was 8pm. I still have to investigate the drawings. But that dream left me stunned..