5 - Therapy.. 6/11/1991

It was Friday. The week went by so quickly. Yesterday I was sent to see the school's therapist. So apparently they are now my permanent therapist. She began asking me questions. I replied to every single one honestly. Then I ended up explaining everything. She seems concerned. It's like she wanted to help me but she didn't know how. I was even concerned about my health and what I have been thinking lately. The therapist asked for my doctor's office and asked if I lived with any relatives or family. I gave her my doctor's office number and I said no to if I lived with anyone. I lived alone. My mother works abroad, and my father died when I was young. My sister moved with her boyfriend abroad and also works abroad. My brother is in the hospital. Apparently he has a bad disease that he's dealing with or something so I do worry about him here and then. She called my doctor's office and got in contact with my doctor. I sat there, quiet, not knowing what to say. Then out of nowhere my thoughts got ahead of me and I thought about that dream and that hallucination I had in the hallway. The therapist broke me from my thoughts and told me she told the doctor to prescribe me some medication to deal with my condition. Of course I allowed it. But she brought the question back up if I lived with anyone. I replied with no then explained everything about my family. Afterwards I looked at my therapist and told her about my brother. She told me to ask if my sister or mother could live with me. I couldn't disagree. And so I followed what she said and later on asked my sister or mother if they could both live with me. Then later on I got my medication a few days after. I felt a slight relief with my therapy session. But those thoughts still haunt me..