24 - My New Friend. 7/13/1991

It was a new day. It was a Monday. The weekend was pretty boring. I started off by waking up in a good mood. I got ready for school and headed downstairs for breakfast. Once I finished my breakfast I was off to school. On the way there I was greeted with my new friend I met yesterday, Marlene Heather. "Oh hey!" She said, I replied to her. We then walked to school. On our way to school, we got to know more about each other. The sky was sunny and bright. Once we arrived we walked to our lockers and got our things for our first class of the day. "I'm glad we are friends! I'm sure we are going to be best friends!" Marlene said with a cheerful tone. "Yes, I believe we will as well." I replied, my tone being neutral. I was still shocked as to how I got myself a friend. But I was happy. Yes. Happy. Our first class started. I was able to concentrate, and I wasn't as stressed. But I also felt no loneliness anymore. I was thrilled. During the class, the mysterious girl, Sakado, left the class. I yet again was confused on why.
Why did she leave?
My thoughts kept wandering deeper. My friend, Heather Marlene, broke me from my deep thoughts. 'Sakado' grew more suspicious each day. Something was wrong with her. Once my first class ended, my friend and I headed to our lockers, which were surprisingly next to each other, and grabbed our things and headed to our second class. It was surprising we had all the same classes except for one class, which was our fourth class. I guess it was just luck. But as our day continued, we got to know more about her. I was indeed happy.