15 - The Murder In The Bathroom. 6/23/1991

It was now Wednesday. Rumors spread through the school about the murder I saw like a virus around the school. It was shocking that I was the one who found the student dead, laying on the bathroom floor. The last student who died in that bathroom died very similar to the student who died in the bathroom yesterday and to my...brother. It was shocking. But it was a mystery as to why it happened. Who would even kill someone AT school? I kept processing the occurrence. It was traumatizing. Seeing a dead body in front of me. What was causing all of this? The scariest part of this, was really the fact that I dreamed of that moment in my sleep. That's the scary part. I dreamed of that 2 days before it actually happened. I was thinking about who was behind this. Yes I was in my second class by now. And nope I couldn't focus, not even in my favorite class. It affected me in a traumatizing way. I couldn't concentrate. I really needed to find who was behind this. Two murders in the school? One outside of school? Maybe I could see if anything that could help was in my brother's hospital room. My brother had many things that he kept there since that hospital room was like a room of his own. He's even been there for 1 or 2 years. So he had to have something there. I was cut off by my thoughts as I saw the teacher calling my name. I apologized to him and told him I dozed off. I had the girl in my math class and looked at her. She had a strong aura around her. Why was she like this? She seemed suspicious again. She looked like she did during the last murder..