25 - The Rain That Fell, The Eerie Feeling Of Something Happening. 7/14/1991

Tuesday has come. I felt uneasy. I could feel something was going to happen today, something bad, something that will possibly traumatize people. So well I got myself ready for the day, and left for school. On my way, I ran into Marlene, my friend. We started chatting and headed to school. Once we arrived we headed to our lockers, grabbed our stuff for our first class which we had together. Once we arrived, we sat in our seats. I felt a pit in my stomach, something wasn't good. I ignored the odd feeling and put all my concentration into my classes. For the first time, I knew something was definitely going to happen, I could feel it. It was hard to focus in class but I managed. Something was definitely going to happen. I brushed off the strange feeling and moved on. Once the bell rang, me and marlene got our things, headed to the lockers, put our stuff from our first class away, grabbed our things for our second class, and left. Once we entered the class, we sat in our seats and waited for class to start. Once class started I paid attention to the lesson. Since math was my strong subject, the class was pretty simple. In the middle of class, I began feeling ill. The feeling was stronger, and was hurting my stomach. I asked for the bathroom and left. The hallways were quiet. Too quiet, it was scary. Once I arrived at the bathroom. There laid nothing on the ground. Maybe the time hasn't come yet. Maybe it hasn't happened. Whatever the feeling was, it was still there. Meaning whatever was going to happen, hasn't happened yet, and will happen later on today. I was beginning to ask myself, what was going to happen? I did what I had to do, and left. I still felt the knot in my stomach. I headed back to class. Once I entered, I sat back down and went back to taking notes. Once my last class came around, that's when it really hit me. I left for the bathroom. Once I turned the corner of the bathroom, I saw the dead body of the student. I froze in place. The student's mouth was completely sliced open, and the eyes were cut out. It was extremely gory. I was traumatized. I ran out immediately and let the staff know.