40 - The End Of The Mystery. The End Of The Puzzle 10/22/1995

It's Monday again. I was back in school. I really wasn't excited but I didn't have to worry about the whole situation since the police had it under control. I was updated on everything the police had found. They had found a culprit to the crime. The closest person they found was that girl from highschool. At first I was shocked. Everything made sense, the puzzle had finally been solved. But after her strange disappearance, the police are still figuring it out. That girl did seem very suspicious...

By now I was in my last class. The announcements came on so suddenly that I jumped since everyone was taking a test. "Everyone please head to your dorms until further notice for your safety. Thank you." The speaker said. Back to our dorms? What happened?

I'm out of school now and headed back to my dorm. I miss her. I miss Marlene badly. I got a phone call from the police station. Did they find the person in charge of the rest of this? I answer the call. "We have found the culprit of the crimes in your school. We don't know her name but we believe from the evidence you gave us that it was that new student." The officer on the phone says. I stopped. There's no way... "Are you sure?" I replied. The officer on the phone sighed and said, "I apologize but we can't seem to contact her at the moment. We discovered that she committed suicide in the schools bathroom." Is that the reason why we had to go back to the dorm? "Oh... well thank you for helping me.." The police officer ended the call. I couldn't believe what the officer said. She committed suicide in the schools bathroom? I don't know the reason why she did but I'm glad this whole thing is over.. I'm glad I don't have to solve this anymore. It's finally over.. Will my life go back to normal? After hearing all of this today, I don't think I want to live anymore, my life has been traumatizing enough... I can't live this life anymore, it was stressful and painful enough to go through.. Goodbye to anyone who reads my journal..