13 - The Fear Of Being Followed 6/21/1991

It was a school morning. It was Monday. I hated mondays. Mondays always meant a new day of school. And I hated school. I woke up on that Monday morning and got ready then went downstairs and greeted my mother. My sister was still asleep apparently. Once I finished my breakfast I headed to school. As I was walking to school I felt like I was being followed. I didn't dare to turn around and look behind me. My anxiety rose. I walked faster. I still felt like I was being followed so I ran. Yes. I ran to school. Something new for me considering I'm not athletic and hate physical things. But I arrived at school. I arrived slightly sweaty. I felt embarrassed. But I started my day at school. As I was walking to class down the hallway, I felt like someone was following. There were multiple people in the hallways but I felt someone was following me in particular. I was getting scared, so I ignored it. I walked into my classroom and began my day. I swear I learned nothing. But I end up doodling during the lessons. By the end of my first class I was back in the hallway walking to my locker to get my things for my second class. I felt someone following me again. I brushed it off. I panicked a bit but again brushed it off. It was my second class. The funny thing is, I'm very good at math but I suck at everything else. My second class was math. I actually paid attention to the lesson the teacher was giving in class. The lesson was interesting. Once my second class ended, I headed to my next class. All my other classes were boring. On my way to my next class, I walked down the hallway to my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed for my third class. Once I walked to class down the hallway I felt like someone was following me again. Just to remind you, there were many people in the hallways but one person was following me, just following me. Like glue to a paper. I was feeling uneasy. I wasn't that scared though, it was just my anxiety that was scaring me. I made it to my third class. I nearly fell asleep. For my last class to my therapy session I continued to feel followed. I felt even more uneasy. Just think about it. Being followed the whole day. And yes I felt like I was being followed on my way home. Now I have a fear of being followed. Being followed causes me to feel pressured, and uneasy and I end up getting anxiety from it..