16- The Runaway 6/27/1991

It was Saturday. Meaning I could try and find out who was behind this. I packed myself a bag with extra clothes, food, water, etc. I decided to run away during the night. Beforehand, I had planned everything. If I would do this correctly, I could get to the hospital faster. But the hospital was close yet far from my house. But some research, and with the help of the internet. I managed to find a faster way to the hospital. Once the night fell, I waited until my sister and mother were fast asleep. Once they were, I grabbed the bag I packed and ran away. I used the map I made to find my way to the hospital. I made sure to take my phone and charger with me. I was highly prepared for it too. I felt like I was being followed so I turned around and turned my flashlight on. I saw nobody. Why do I keep feeling this? Being followed? My anxiety grew. It's one of my biggest fears. Later on, I found my way to the hospital and arrived there. I entered the hospital and checked myself in and asked if I could go to my brother's room. They accepted my request and I left the room. Once I arrived I locked the door and set my bag down and began searching the room. As I was searching I found some drawings. I looked at the drawings. They were drawings of a girl. The girl looked familiar but I couldn't identify the girl in the drawing. I decided to pack the drawings in my bag and searched for anything else. I found nothing else after that then decided to leave the room and head out of the hospital. From what I have found. I was glad that I could have a chance to find who was behind this. I arrived home shortly after and quietly made my way to my room. I began investigating the drawings. Something seemed familiar but I couldn't get a hold of it.