7 - The Confusion 6/15/1991

Tuesday has come. I'll talk about what happened yesterday since today was pretty normal, which is surprising. So the teacher walked back into the classroom. As I looked up I looked at her. She looks as if she just saw a ghost. The girl came back into the classroom. She looked odd. But what happened to the teacher? The questions are coming back. But seriously what happened to my teacher? "I'm sorry about those students." The teacher said, Some people asked the teacher what happened. The teacher was honest, "one of the staff found one of the students in the school dead.." My eyes widened. The classroom grew silent. I looked down at my drawing. The announcements came on. "Students and teachers. One of our students has been found hanged, dead..Their mouth sliced open, their neck slit, and their eyes completely cut out..Please be careful as to the student that was found dead. We do not know what caused this, but we revise you to stay safe around the school. Thank you." The girl sat in the back, she looked odd. Something was up about her. But what was that announcement just now? Someone died on campus. How is that possible..I just sat there stunned. So did everyone else. Confusion and fear built up inside me, I'm sure it did for everyone else too. I managed to look around and saw everyone in fear, on the verge of tears. Questions filled my head.
How did the student die?
What killed them?
How did it happen?
What caused it?
These questions repeated as the confusion grew..I don't know why but I had a feeling this would happen. How? Don't ask, because I don't know how I had a feeling this event would occur. But yet I'm still confused on why it happened.