4 - Was It a Dream? 6/10/1991

It was the next morning. Thursday has arrived. I wasn't able to sleep at all. I got ready for school and thought about that "dream" that I had. What was that thing? I was off that morning. Later on, I was at school.  I couldn't think of anything but that dream. Who was that thing? I mean they were wearing the uniform of my school. But come to think of it, why was her nose bleeding that badly? I was confused. Very confused. I couldn't stop thinking of it. The thoughts of that dream filled my head. I couldn't concentrate at all. I couldn't stop but gaze off in the middle of class. The dream seemed so real. Was it even a dream? It can't be a dream, it seemed real..No no it's a dream. It has to be. My thoughts were cut off by my teacher. She was concerned about me and sent me to the nurses office. I know I wasn't feeling well. As I was in the hallways, the lights suddenly went out. I heard those sobs. This can't be real. I fell onto the ground and was yelling stop. I must've looked like a psycho. One of the staff immediately came my way and snapped me out of my hallucination. I sat up. The staff was worried about me but they were also confused. They helped me to the nurses office. Once I arrived there the nurse took me in. They asked, "Sweetie, what seems to be the problem?" I'm pretty sure my school has a therapy room or something. I explained to the nurse everything.
They were stunned and decided to take me to the therapy room in the school. I continue to think, was it really a dream?