12 - The Dreaming Of The Screams 6/19/1991

So it's Saturday already, the weekday flew by. But I had a very strange dream. And it seemed very real. So it started off at school and no I haven't heard another rumor yet. Which I'm pretty happy about. School is boring. Well that's my opinion of course. Well I'm at my first class now. It's as boring as always. Nothing new. Time flew and I was off to my second class. As I was walking in the hallways I began hearing strange noises and suddenly felt a pit in my stomach. What is happening? I questioned myself. I never felt sick like this. As I was walking I jumped out of nowhere. A piercing scream echoed from the bathroom down the halls. I felt fear take over me. Did anyone else hear that? I followed the screams which led me to the bathroom. When I turned the corner, nothing was there. What were those screams? It was probably my imagination. I decided to ignore the strange occurrence and head to my second class. The day went fine until my last class of the day came around. That's when I heard a piercing scream again. It's like someone was murdered again. So I had no choice but to follow it. This time I felt something was happening. When I turned the corner of the bathroom there on the ground lay the dead body of a student. Their screams echoed faintly as if she was still there. The students mouth was sliced open and their neck was sliced open. I came back to the real world and ran out of the bathroom and let one of the staff know about the incident in the bathroom. I was scared, yes, scared. The students' screams echoed in my ear. They didn't stop. Questions filled my head.
Why couldn't anyone else hear the screaming?
How come nobody noticed her?
Maybe I was the one who found the body first?
I woke up shortly after that. I panicked. It all felt so real..Why do I keep dreaming these things?