19 - The Crime Scene In The Rumored Bathroom. 6/30/1991

It was Tuesday. Remember that dream I had? I still think of that dream from time to time. Well I was off to school. I put my headphones on and listened to music as I was walking to school. The fear of being followed now caused me to shiver, and Yes. I did feel like I was being followed. I speeded up and later arrived at school. I walked straight into class and walked to my seat. I took out my sketchbook and drew, waiting for class to start. The bell rang later, class started, My day began. In my second class, A girl got up. Asked to head to the bathroom, and left. I was curious, but brushed it off. I paid attention to my math class at this time. Once math was over I was off to my next class, stopping by my locker and grabbing the things I needed for my third class. And put away the things from my second class. On my way to my third class, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It was as if I was punched in the stomach. No worse. Stabbed in the stomach. So I ran to the bathroom, but I was greeted with a dead body. Laying on the ground was a student. Her mouth was sliced open and her eyes were cut out. Blood was everywhere. I felt sick looking at it. I ran to the stall and threw up. I heard footsteps coming into the bathroom and I heard a scream. I came out of the bathroom, making eye contact with that student in the bathroom who had fear written all over her face..
Why was she looking at me like that?
She left quickly and let the guard know. The guard came running in and looked at me. The staff immediately called more staff and took me to the principal's office. I was faced with the principal. "So you are the one who has been killing all those students?" The principal asked. I shook my head and was honest. The principal did not believe in my response, and he suspended me from the school for a week. A WEEK. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.