20 - The Suspension. 7/1/1991

It was Wednesday and I could not believe my mom picked me up because the principal suspended me for no reason. I didn't do anything. ANYTHING. But yet here I am, suspended from school. I was frustrated. Once my mom arrived to pick me up yesterday, she was furious. She was upset as to why I was suspended. I explained everything. My mother believed me. I clearly didn't do anything. But the student must've seen something. I was innocent. They must've been mistaken. Now today, I'm at home. Bored out of my mind. I completed all my assignments that were posted online, and didn't know what to do afterwards. I just sat in my room. It hit me. I needed to investigate those photos. So I went online and did some research on the drawings and photographs. I didn't really find anything. So I just gave up. I went downstairs to see my mother and sister. "How are you feeling sweetie?" My mother asked me. Apparently my sister was in her room, doing work through her computer. She sounded stressed yet calm. She must be stressed out about the suspension. I replied and told her I was fine. I really wasn't. Thoughts kept filling my head, I had too much on my mind. I have also been stressed out about the drawings and the photograph. I played it cool and acted fine. I was pretty good at acting my emotions and feelings, though I wouldn't make a good actor. So for my week of suspension, I did online assignments and did research. While I was downstairs, I turned on the news channel. Surprisingly, my school was the first thing on the screen. It was about the crime from yesterday. And it says that I am in charge of the murder even though I wasn't. This was too much, so I shut the tv off and just had a good chat with my mom. My school was closed off shortly before the news was on.