The Girls Backstory..

*Authors note - This chapter has nothing to do with this story and will not be leading to a sequel of this story either. But for further warning, this part contains gore, violence, and some demon related stuff. If you are not interested in these things, then I do not recommend reading this part. If so be my guest. A trigger warning is advised. And I apologize for all the grammar and spelling mistakes.*

When she was younger, her parents thought and treated her differently. Her parents were scared of her. She had no siblings she claimed. She decided to murder her very own parents. After what she did she felt guilty. Then she sliced her mouth open. She luckily survived. She didn't treat her sliced open mouth at all. So all that pressure caused her nose to bleed a lot, but randomly. She hated seeing herself like that. She ended up thinking of tearing her eyes out but never did it. When she was in school, in 1st grade, she always sat in the back. She left every time her nose started bleeding. But her mouth was also bothering her so thats why she left class. People started fearing her for her actions. She looked scary to other people. She just wants to be treated the same as other people, but she was treated differently. She hated seeing those peoples faces. Later, when she was in 6th grade, people continued to fear her. She felt annoyed and ended up killing the people that feared her. She wanted them to look like her so she always sliced their mouths open. Depending on how she felt, she would either hang them, or just leave them on the ground. She hated people being scared of her. She wanted to be treated the same, not differently. She hated seeing the people who feared her, she hated seeing their faces. So she took what she thought of back in 1st grade, cut and tore her own eyes out. She luckily survived again. She never in her life had bangs so since she had no eyes, she cut herself thick bangs. Thick bangs long enough to cover her missing eyes. When she was in 7th grade thats when things changed. She felt different. She hated it. But when she realized she was posessed She changed for the good of it. She was able to see. After, when she realized, she began sitting in the back and always refused to speak since her natural voice sounded demonic. When she felt peoples fear for her she decided to murder those people in that bathroom. Everytime she killed someone it was in that bathroom. Thats where she went when her nose was bleeding. She always cried in the bathroom whenever she left. It was the only place where she could cry. So everytime she killed someone it was the bathroom. She began haunting her victims. First giving them nightmares about the deaths before they happen, then she starts getting them paranoid by following them everyday. Then she stares at that victim. Then when she had them to the point where they were terrified. She could make illusions, so she used illusions on the whitnesses who see the murder. Lastly, When the victims were terrified she made them feel sick and led them to the bathroom. And killed them. She did that to everyone who was scared of her. But in her 9th year, one person was never scared of her. That person was only scared of her actions but never feared her. She did everything to try to scare her. Which worked. But she never felt that that person was scared of her, so she continued scaring her for the fun of it. That persons name was Esther Charlene. She continued killing the people that feared her, in the bathroom. Except for Esther. Her backstory was kept hidden away from everyone. She kept it quiet. Nobody knew who she really was. But what she really was was a serial killer. She never wished to be that but after everyone she killed she was considered that. She just wanted to be normal. But most of the school feared her. Whenever lunch came around she tried to go somewhere in the school where nobody was around so she could remove her mask. But the people who saw her without that mask feared her even more and spread rumors of her. Those people called her the slit-faced girl. She was angered by it and decided to kill every single person who saw her. She could sense those people around her. And so she did the same thing that she did with all her other victims. She got them to the point where those people feared her even more then led them to the bathroom and killed them. She killed those people who saw her without her mask on the same way she killed her other victims. It never ended. It was 3 years later, and she disappeared. But how you ask? Since she was possessed by a demon, the demon who possessed her took her away. Away from the real world. And decided to brutally murder her. 2 years later, she came back. She didn't remember how she just came back. She came back looking completely different. She was in 11th grade in the same school. She had a backstory, but it was a new backstory. She was a new person. She had a name. She had long light cinnamon brown hair, she had shorter bangs up to her eye level, and she had eyes. Yes. She had eyes. Beautiful light greenish-blueish eyes. But her mouth. It didn't change. It wasn't sliced open but instead, it was stitched up. Yes her entire sliced open mouth was stitched up. She couldn't speak for good. She continued wearing a mask to hide her stitched face. She made people think that she was sick, thats why she wore a mask. But after a while, people began to realize that she wasn't sick. They began fearing her again. She was done with it. She killed those people that feared her in the new bathroom. She never stopped. Nobody never found out. Later on, she was done. Done for good. She decided to hang herself in the bathroom and ended her life there. To this day, she haunts that bathroom. She isnt able to leave it. She just haunts that bathroom. And thats the girls backstory.