14 - The Anxiety 6/22/1991

Why was I being followed all day yesterday? It gives me the creeps. Besides that, It was a Tuesday, meaning another day of school. I was soooo excited. I was mostly only excited for math again today, nothing else. Now that I think of it, I miss my brother..Lets not get all sad now! When I arrived at school today, there hadn't been any new rumors. It was odd. There are normally rumors going around the school. Today was oddly quiet. Which gave me anxiety. What if something happened and I wasn't aware of it? I need to stop overthinking. My anxiety continued rising by every little second. It was nerve racking how the school was quiet. There were no rumors. It wasn't actually quiet, people were talking a lot in school. But they weren't talking about any kind of rumor. If they were I would've heard it by now. But nope. Nothing at all. So I was now in my first class. Nothing happened. The only thing that happened was the fact that I almost fell asleep. Let's skip onto my second class. Which was math. During the class, I started feeling weird. I'm not sure if I was not feeling good or something. But I had a knot in my stomach. What was happening? I could tell something was going to happen. I asked to use the bathroom and left once I got permission to go. On my way to the bathroom, I started hearing the crying again. And then. A scream. Was that dream going to come true? I started getting anxiety again but ignored the noises and walked to the bathroom. When I turned the corner. There lying on the ground was the dead body of the student. I froze. I dreamed of this! Why did it come true?! I didn't even know the student. But it still scared me. It was a mystery as to how she died. I began asking questions in my head.
How did she die?
Why did she die similar to my brother and that other student?
The student's mouth was sliced open and her neck was torn out. That part was new. Normally the necks would be sliced open but no. The students neck was TORN out. And her eyes were torn out. I was terrified and broke myself into the real world and ran out of the bathroom and immediately told one of the staff. What did I just witness?