2 - The Drop Of Blood On The Floor. 6/8/1991

It's Tuesday now. So, well I have been hearing rumors about blood being found around the school on the floor. People don't really know where it comes from, It's just there. The janitors don't even know where it comes from, they don't even question it apparently. I haven't seen it myself, they are just rumors. But I still wonder why that girl wears a mask and leaves class out of the blue. It's kind of strange if you think about it. Back to that odd rumor, I don't believe in it. I think it's just stupid. Later on I left class for the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, It's almost like I heard a slight cry from one of the bathroom stalls. Once I said hello those crying sounds stopped and I looked down and I saw drops of blood hit the floor. It's almost as if it came from the ceiling. So of course I looked up and I saw nothing. Where did that blood come from? What were those crying noises? I was kind of freaked out so I quickly left and headed back to my class. I couldn't focus in class after what I witnessed in the bathroom. I'll admit it, I was scared. Just as my mind drifted into space, I started thinking, thinking deeply about what happened. I couldn't stop but asked those same questions again in my head.
Where did that blood come from?
What were those crying noises coming from the bathroom stalls?
I was lost in my thoughts until my teacher called me and I fell back into the real world.