27 - The day spent with my friend, and the odd occurrence. 7/19/1991

It was a Sunday now, I woke up with my friend, who woke up a little later than me. I was happy to have my first sleepover with my first friend. After a few days of being friends, we have gotten to know each other more. Basically, we became best friends. I wonder what our relationship will grow too? Speaking of what, Marlene woke up. It was a long day of research yesterday, so we were both tired. "Good morning Marlene" I looked at Marlene. She was half asleep, she wasn't fully awake. I thought it was cute. Wait, what am I thinking?! Anyways, forget what I thought about. And so we both got up and headed downstairs. My mom wasn't awake so me and Marlene went back upstairs to my room. To be honest, all we did was hang out. We watched a movie on my tv and then she had to leave. So her mom came to pick her up and it turns out, our parents started talking to each other. It was like an hour later until they finally left. After she left I had some strange thoughts. Mixed emotions really. I thought about all the research we did, what did it mean? Why didn't we find anything? It hit me. Was the girl's backstory unknown? Does nobody know her backstory at all? Nobody apparently talks about her online. Weird. I decided to look into this. Maybe I could find something, even if it's nothing. So I got onto my computer, and started researching. I searched deep into the web. When I read something on my computer, I froze. Someone put something online about the girl, and claimed to be the girl's sister. She had a sister?! I read what she had said. I finally found something about this girl. This is what I have been searching for long enough. I immediately texted my friend, Marlene, and told her the news. It took a while, but she eventually replied and was pretty shocked too.