29 - The shocking message that changed my perspective.. 7/20/1991

It was Monday now, and after reading the message her sister left. It had left me scared. I feared for my life. And so I kept this quiet. I was sure only a few people knew this if they researched about the girl deeply on the web. They probably feel the same way I do. It was nerve wracking to know what happened to the girl. It made me wonder if the girl was named Elvira Tangina, if her sister was alive or not since that message was posted many years ago, probably when I was in 6th grade. Is she dead? Did Elvira find out about what she had posted? She couldn't have. Her sister hasn't posted since that one message she left. Well now I know somewhat of the girl, I mean Elvira's backstory. I got ready for school and left. On my way to school, it was kind of chilly. . .But I managed. I eventually ran into Marlene, my best friend. "Oh, hey esther! Good morning!" She said, I looked at her, stared at her, until I knocked myself back into reality. "Oh, good morning." I replied. We walked the rest of the way to school together. I decided to tell her everything that I ended up finding. I looked over to her once I finished and took in her expression. She was shocked, just like I was. "Wow..." She replied, looking straight forward. "I know. I felt the same way as you did when I read it" I told her. We were both shocked. Once we finally arrived at school, we headed to our class, since we had the same class. We both walked into our classroom and sat in our seats. I looked at her, and whispered to her. "Make sure not to tell anyone else what I told you. I don't want you to be killed by her.." I whispered to her. She nodded. Since class hasn't started yet, we talked. We talked until the bell rang. Once the bell rang, everyone went back to their seats, and Elvira walked in and sat in the back where she always sat. I side-looked at Elvira, making sure not to make eye contact. She was looking straight at me. I quickly looked away. After that, my day began to go badly. During my 3rd class, I left for the bathroom. I heard very strange noises. I heard people, many people, muttering and whispering. It grew louder. Shut up, I thought. It didn't stop. I covered my ears. I screamed, "SHUT UP?!" The sounds stopped, and security came running towards me. They asked if I was okay and took me to my therapist. My therapist looked at me with a shocked expression when she saw me walking in with the security and me crying. Tears ran down my face.
~
What was that? The muttering and whispering. I was freaked out. Very freaked out. My therapist looked at me and stood up, walking towards me. "Hey hey, you okay Esther?" My therapist asked. I nodded, sobs escaped my mouth. I truly wasn't okay. My therapist sat me down, I let it out, I told them everything. "Oh." She replied. "Don't tell anyone." My voice was broken from all the crying I did. "It's okay. Have you been taking the medication I prescribed you?" They asked. I shook my head, "no I haven't. I keep forgetting. But I have good news at least." My therapist nodded and said "Go on, I'm listening." I responded, "I have a new friend, my first ever friend." My therapist was shocked again. "Congrats Esther!" My therapist told me. I was happy with myself. Either way, I went back to class and continued my day. It was a strange one for sure. The muttering and whispering was enough for me, but what was that?