37 - The Horror Begins.. 10/17/1995

It's now Tuesday. Another day of school. I felt unsafe in that school. But I had to go either way. College is college, not highschool nor elementary. I really hated school, I really do. Especially when I can't concentrate. As long as I'm with Marlene, I'll be fine. Once me and Marlene arrived at college, we headed to our classes. What I learn isn't really that exciting, instead it's fairly boring. I knew today would be a normal day, just like the other days of college. Once my class had started, the teacher was late. Odd. He normally arrives on time, but today he's late. It was now 5 minutes after the bell rang, my professor walked in. "I'm sorry I'm late everyone. I will start the lesson after everyone turns in their homework." My professor said, The class stood up and turned in their homework, but I forgot to do it again. Great. "Esther? Your homework?" My professor says, "I'm sorry sir, I forgot to complete it. I'll make sure to turn it in." I replied. It was embarrassing that I forgot to do my homework. From there the lesson started.

I start to fall asleep during the lesson. I stayed up too late trying to figure out a mess that I've been trying to figure out since I've had that dream. The teacher looked in my direction and called out, "Esther, if you're going to sleep in my class go splash water on your face." He said. I then woke up, "Sorry sir.." I replied before I stood up and walked to the bathroom. When I arrived at the bathroom, I walked in and saw a student... The student was dead on the floor. Again?! I froze as I stared down at the body. I began to hear quiet sobs from one of the stalls. "I'm sorry.. They were scared of m-me.." someone spoke in a shaky tone. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things, or seeing things but I replied to the crying voice. "Who are you? And what do you mean?" I must've looked insane, but I wasn't sure if it was just me. I'm probably just hearing things, I can't really be talking to a ghost. "T-they were scared of me... I had enough of it." The tone changed, whoever this person was they were sad then angry. I backed away slowly, "What? I'm confused..." I replied, clearly nervous. "Don't tell anyone about this, or your next." The person said, then they began to laugh like a maniac. I ran out of there as quickly as I could. I don't know what happened but I felt like that was something in a horror movie...