10 - The Warm Greeting That Turned To a Nightmare 6/17/1991

Thursday. Today was normal again, which again was shocking. I left my therapist room and said goodbye. It was the evening already? Time went by fast. The sun was already setting considering that it was the evening. I walked down the orange gold hallways quickly and walked outside. People were preparing for the festival which was actually tomorrow. They changed the date of the festival to tomorrow instead. I stood and watched them for a little bit as they prepared.
Then I decided to leave and head home. Little did I know, my sister and mother were waiting for me at home. A while later I arrived home. I was greeted by a hug from my sister and mother. My eyes widened. I felt joyed that they were here. "It's been so long, dear, I'm happy to see you again. Why did you call us here?" My mother said, I explained everything to both of them. My mother pulled me into a hug. "You'll be safe here now that me and your sister are here. We will be staying here permanently now." My mother said to me and let go of me. I was happy. But my mothers tone seemed off. I glanced over at my sister, she looked sad. I asked her what was wrong. She asked mother if they should tell me. Whatever was going on I was scared. They ended up telling me that my brother who was in the hospital died, but he was recovering very well. I broke down in tears. I was very close to my brother. My mother said his mouth was sliced open and so was his neck. Hearing that made me think of the student who was murdered in the bathroom. It seems odd that they both died in a similar way. But it was also heartbreaking. I was wondering what killed him. My mother hugged me and apologized. My sister hugged me back. The news was shocking to me and I don't think I would be the same because of that sudden news of the death of my brother. It was a nightmare to hear that news. Who's next..