9 - What Really Happened.

Her name is Carrie Alexandrine. She's 17 and a third year here at the school. As morning sky woke up she woke up herself and felt weird. She got ready and walked downstairs and was greeted by her mother and her siblings and father. Her mother and father noticed how she looked and asked if she was alright. She told them she was fine even though she wasn't. She kept having nightmares after nightmares. They all have been very real. Once breakfast was ready she ate and headed to school with her siblings. Later on, she arrived at school. Her siblings went with their friends. She almost felt nauseous. It was probably nothing. She decided to meet up with her friends during the morning and walked around the school with them. They noticed her odd behavior and asked if she was ok. She told them the truth since she couldn't lie to them. They all were concerned about her but they were there for her. She was happy to have friends like them. Her first class started and it turns out she had a quiz. Her first class was biology. Once she finished, she turned her quiz in and sat back down. Her first class continued on and before she knew it, it was time for her second class. She felt like she was being watched out of the blue. So she took a quick look around and saw everyone was taking notes, nobody was staring at her. She took a deep breath and ignored that odd feeling. She began to feel worse. She managed to get to her third class. In the middle of her third class, She asked to go to the bathroom since she felt really sick. She had her friends in that class. Her friends looked worried when she took a glance at them as she was walking out of the class. She walked to the bathroom and she felt like she was being followed and she turned around and nobody was there. So she walked to the bathroom and walked into a stall and sat there. Out of nowhere she heard footsteps. She thought it was another student. She did what she had to do then she left the stall. She walked to the sink and washed her hands. She began to hear sobs. "Help...Me..." A voice called out from the stall. "Hello?" She replied. She walked to the stall where she heard the sobs coming from. She opened it and saw nothing there. Odd Right? The lights suddenly blacked out. She couldn't see anything. "Die." A demonic voice whispered in her ear. As her eyes widened, a rope went around her neck and before she knew it she was choking and was being hung. She saw a shadow of a figure in the dark. She saw a hand cover her eyes and felt a sharp pain near her mouth. It's like her jaw was going to fall off. She could barely breathe but just when her mouth was sliced open. Out of nowhere she couldn't see and then. She was dead. She died a gruesome death. If you're wondering how her body was found. A student came into the bathroom, it was her friend. She saw her dead body hanging from the ceiling with her mouth slit open and her eyes torn out. She started crying and ran to one of the staff. That's how Carrie's body was found.