28 - The message her 'Sister' left.

' Everyone in Ashford Academy must know this girl who always wears a mask. I'm her sister. She's never met me. Not once. But I was told by the police a while ago about what happened. She apparently brutally murdered her parents, but they don't know why. Afterwards, the hospital that is incharge of patients who go insane and have mental issues, had notified me. They told me the police brought her there. She didn't speak at all. Not a word. Then a few days later, the hospital notified me that she sliced her own mouth open, and miraculously survived. She apparently didn't allow anyone to touch her mouth so it was never treated. Later on, she was discharged from the hospital and was put into school. In her 6th grade year, the police had notified me again. She ended up cutting her own eyes out, leaving her sightless. She miraculously survived again. I don't know what happened next, since nobody had notified me. But I have seen the brutal murders in the school. For the people who go to the school see this, now you know. One last thing, her name is Elvira. Elvira Tangina. It's been many years now since I've heard about my sister. I never once bothered to see her in person. Ever. So people claimed she had no siblings. But I am her sister that nobody knew about. Of course my parents knew. But my sister, not at all. Again, she's never met me. She had no idea I wrote this. But if you ever see her, don't fear her. She's pretty good with finding people. So if she ever found this, I'm sure I'll be dead as well. So keep this a secret. Just don't treat her differently. Which I'm sure happens a lot because of how she probably acts. Just leave her be. And whatever you do, don't see her without her mask, because that will anger her more than anything.. '