26 - The Traumatizing Events That Laid On That Friday 7/18/1991

*The Real Title Of This Chapter Is 26 — The Traumatizing Events That Laid On That Friday..And The Beginning Of The Research 7/18/1991 Because It Wouldn't Fit*

So it's Saturday now. The last three days of school were somewhat boring. When I look back on it, Tuesday was traumatizing..Very traumatizing. It's the 3rd murder in the school now. I really need to look at this. I need to figure out why these things are happening. I decided to take the day to investigate my school's history. Once I looked up the history of Ashford Academy High School, it showed all the students at the school. Sakodo was there. I decided to click on her name on the page which was shown as 'the girl'. I hoped to find out her backstory. I found nothing. Everything about her was unknown, except for her age and gender. Strange. This girl really is a mystery. I contacted Marlene. I messaged her about my findings and decided to invite her over for the first time. She agreed to come over. After a while, my mother called me down. She told me someone was here for me. I came downstairs and saw Marlene and introduced her to my mom as my new friend. My mother was very happy for me. Once this introduction was finished, I took Marlene upstairs to my room. "Do you know anything about the schools history?" I asked her. She shook her head, "no..nothing" Marlene replied. I decided to show her my findings and told her about what I saw yesterday. Marlene was freaked out. Though, I was too. "Do you want to help me find out the real history of the school and that mysterious girl in the three of our classes?" I asked her. "Sure. I will help you, we are friends! I'll help you with anything." Marlene replied. I was happy and smiled at her. We then did the research on the school's history, and tried finding something about Kuchisake, 'the girl'. We searched deeply, and ended up finding nothing about her. We ended up taking a break after finding nothing about 'the girl' which I called Sakodo. Me and Marlene couldn't find detailed research on Sakodo, so we eventually just gave up. "I'm sorry I wasted your time Marlene, Lets just give up on trying to find research on this girl." I said. Marlene replied with a cheerful tone, "It's okay Esther! No worries, I'm glad I spent this time together!" Her tone didn't seem sad whatsoever. I looked at her and just smiled. It was getting dark, and I asked if Marlene could just stay the night. She then asked her parents, who said yes. And so we called it a night. This is the start of my new friendship and the end of our research which we were tired from.