•two•

Leah was still talking to the guy at the bar who was definitely giving her all the attention he could while passing out drinks to the large crew of people that had gathered for this pre party backstage.

I was still sitting with Kenna and Tia, we had been joined with a couple other girls who were dating some of the lighting guys, I had failed to catch their names, but they were all deep in conversation with themselves at this point.

Kenna and Tia were pointing around the room, naming off people who worked for Austin behind the scenes. Jay and Dre who were laughing and drinking tequila shots with a few other guys on the crew. While Adam, Eli, Smitty and Austin finished their game, Smitty and Austin obviously winning, or so it seemed by their excited outburst and the looks on Adam and Eli's faces.

All the boys except for Austin grabbed beers from the coolers and walked towards where we were on the couches, I definitely wasn't keeping an eye on Austin as he turned and walked over to join Dre and Jay with the tequila.

"You know, I can get his number for you if you really like him that much..." Eli chuckled as he sat down across from me on the other couch throwing his feet up on the coffee table and crossing them.

I gave him dagger eyes and took another sip of my drink. "Shut up Eli, I don't need you for a wing man, and I'm sure you would get fired if you just give your famous bosses phone number out to random girls."

Eli laughed "By the way he's been watching you this whole time, I don't think he would be too mad. We almost beat him that round, and that's saying A LOT" he gestured towards the pong table that was being reset for the next round.

"Well Eli I think if anyone is distracted it's that bartender over there with your sister.." I said, taking a sip of my drink and nodding towards the bar. Leah had her arms snaked around the bartender's neck and was whispering in his ear, his arm locked around her waist with his hand settled right on her ass.

"Christ Leah... well I guess I need a drink." Eli pushed himself off the couch draining his beer and quickly heading towards the bar to interrupt his sister's make out session.

I laughed and turned my attention back to Kenna and Tia who were making plans to go shopping for the Florida leg of the tour tomorrow while they were still in town.

"Sara, you and Leah should go with us, you guys know more about the shopping around here. We would love to spend some girl time with you guys, we never get the chance to just have days off without following the guys around all day." Tia said with a warm smile.

"Sure! That sounds like a plan, I'll have to check Leah's work schedule but I'm pretty sure she took the rest of the week off to spend time with Eli anyway... although she might be spending that time with the bartender over there.." we all three started laughing when suddenly I felt the couch beside me dip as someone sat close enough to me to brush against my side and leg on the way down.

"What's so funny over here in the hen coop ladies? Are you all over here busting my boys balls?" Austin had a mischievous glimmer in his eye that made him look even more boyishly handsome as he took a deep drink of his Bud Light and smiled at me. The corners of his lips just barely rising above the rim of his cup.

"Always Austin, always.." Smitty said with a deep sigh as Adam started to chuckle.

"We were not talking about any of you idiots" Tia said flipping her long braids over her shoulder sarcastically "We were just talking to Sara about taking us out shopping tomorrow. Kenna and I need beach gear for Florida and Sara is going with us, since she knows where to find all the cute clothes" she looked down at her tee shirt and then at mine and we both laughed.