•thirty seven•

The afternoon went by quickly, but we had such a great time it didn't matter. Logan was an excellent teacher and quite the comedian so we were all breathless with laughter most of the lesson. Austin was incredibly BAD at any sort of bartending trick Logan tried to teach him, while Clint was very impressive and Leah told him he definitely was going to see what color panties she had on before the night was over. Austin spit his martini he had successfully mixed all over the floor when she proudly announced this to all of us and Clint almost crawled under the bar with embarrassment. Logan doubled over laughing telling us Cocktail was definitely not a true depiction of learning how to be a bartender. By the time we were done we were all rather loud and tipsy and had probably forgotten everything Logan had taught us. It was one of my most favorite moments I've had with Austin. He was so carefree and happy, his laugh filling me up and making me feel like I was floating.

Austin and Clint were craving red meat, which didn't bother Leah or I a bit, we both love a good steak so Austin made us reservations at El Gaucho at Logan's recommendation. We had split up when we got to the hotel so we could get ready for the night planning to met back in our room in a few hours.

Now I was in our bedroom, pacing the floor trying to decide what to wear, annoyed that I tend to forget Austin's love of 5 star dining and my love of casual dressing.

"Sweetheart. You have been pacing the floor for 10mins and I let you be, but you are making me anxious now. What's wrong? Why are you so nervous?" Austin finally looked up from the game he was playing on his phone with a worried smile.

"You!" I laughed flopping down on the bed. "You make fancy plans and forget I'm not a fancy girl and now I have nothing to wear because I didn't know a fine dining experience was going to be part of this weekend. All I have is this party dress for tomorrow, jeans and a couple shirts and that red dress I wore to the club in Jacksonville. None of that is appropriate...." I said almost in tears.

"Sara, baby... don't get upset! I don't care what you wear baby, I'll dress to match you. If you wear jeans so will I and what will they do? Not a damn thing... you know I love that red dress. Wear it. It's gorgeous..." Austin grabbed my hands and i crawled up on the bed to where he was laying, he pulled me to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"It's a club dress Austin, not a dinner dress..." I said with a sigh.

"Then put your shoes on and let's go. We don't have a lot of time but there is plenty of shopping here. We can go to Bravern, there is a Gucci there. Let me take you. I'll call them now and have them start pulling pieces for you. Come on, we have to hurry." he pulled out his phone and started searching for a phone number and was pulling me by the wrist off the bed at the same time. I dug my heels in and tried to fight him off but he just laughed.

"Austin......" I protested. "Never mind. I shouldn't have said anything I'll just wear the red dress. It's not that big of a deal. I was just being dramatic.." I shook my head hard and gripped the sheets trying to keep myself on the bed.

"Yes, hey Megan, this is Austin Post.... Yes ma'am, I'm great, thank you... hope you are the same... look I've got a mission for you. My girlfriend and I are in town and she needs something for a dinner tonight. It's incredibly last second I'm so sorry about that, but can you pull her a few things. Yes Ma'am, no no.. nothing formal... size 6?" He looked at me with questioning brows and I gave him dagger eyes, pulling my hand from his and crossing my arms across my chest with a huff, shaking my head again. He just laughed and stomped gleefully to the closet. "Hold on, my girl is being a little stubborn about this.. but the dress she has hanging in the closet is a....6, so yes." He turned and stuck his tongue out at me. I huffed again and blew my bangs out of my eyes. "Thank you so much Megan, yes Ma'am. We will see you very shortly.." he ended the call and pocketed his phone and picked my boots off the floor.