•five•

Austin handed me a cigarette as I crawled under the covers beside him, both of us still naked. He lit my smoke and tossed the lighter on the table. He quickly shut off his phone in his hand and placed it on the table too as I snuggled in beside him.

"Texting your secret baby mama while I'm not around huh?" I angrily teased. He laughed and shook his head.

"Definitely not that. Just finalizing some plans for Florida." He smiled at me with that boyish grin and we sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments while we finished our smokes. Putting them both out in an ashtray by the bed Austin sighed as he settled beside me. Throwing his arm over my waist as we faced each other.

"Speaking of baby momma's.... I'm not normally that um.. reckless. If you need to stop by the drug store or anything in the morning, or I can.."

I interrupted him.."Austin it's fine, I told you. I've been on the pill since I was 16. We are fine. I promise. I'm definitely not ready for that, even if that would be some damn good child support, rockstar.."

Austin laughed, "Well my number one fan is nothing but a gold digger huh?" He put his hand on the back of my head and tangled his fingers in my messy sexed up bun and kissed me gently.

"How long is your hair? I'm just curious.." he smiled into our kiss.

I sat up, the soft cotton sheet falling from my upper body exposing myself to him. His hand reached up and he drug his knuckles along the side of my breast. The barbed wire ink dark against my skin. I reached up and pulled my dark hair down shaking it down my shoulders, it falling down to cover Austin's hand still caressing my chest.

"It's gotten so long, I really need a haircut. I actually thought about that this morning." I fluffed my bangs, knowing they were stuck to my forehead with sweat.

"No! Don't you dare cut it!" Austin's eyes widened as he ran his fingers though my thick waves. "I love long hair, especially on you. You look, I don't know.. it's silly." He started blushing.

"What? Tell me! Please? I swear I won't think it's silly." I took his face in my hands placing a sweet kiss on the heart tattoo on his forehead.

He sighed and smiled shyly "You look kinda magical. Like a Princess or a fairy....you are just beautiful Sara, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He pulled me back down to the bed and pressed his lips to mine. Sliding his tongue past my teeth and tangling it with mine.

"I don't think that's silly at all Aust. It's actually one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. It's been a long time since anyone has told me I was beautiful."

"Don't lie to me Sara. You're crazy." He laughed.

"It's not a lie, I swear. My ex wasn't the best at compliments, but I'm not in the mood to talk about any of that. Change the subject sir.." I poked him in the chest with my finger. Giggling as I realized I poked zombie Jesus in the eye.

"Now I do kinda like it when you call me sir, a lot better than Big Boy.." he rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"So Eli told me you are an artist? Like professionally? I would love to see some of your work." Austin said genuinely curious.

"Well you actually already have..." I pulled my hair away from my shoulder, uncovering my sleeve tattoo. "All this is my art.. I didn't tattoo myself obviously, but it's my artwork. All original."

Austin's eyes got wide in amazement and intently started studying my arm. His finger tracing along the lines, gently turning it over scanning all the different scenes that made up the full piece.

The whole thing was sort of life story, in a mixed up and very abstract and short form sort of way. There was a star on the top of my shoulder, drawn to look almost like lace, the thin arms reaching down my collar bone and my shoulder blade in the back, partially up my neck and down the outside of my arm. Under that were two large roses, hiding in the leaves was a snake that wrapped around my arm and down to my elbow. Starting below my elbow there were 3 peacock feathers, the only part of the work that was in full color and not black and white. They filled almost all of my forearm, curling around with the pointed tips ending past my wrist and onto my thumb. The ends looked dipped in red ink that drew a heart at the base of my thumb. More lacy stars and designs filled in the extra spaces, almost making it look like the images were placed on top of an intricate crochet piece. I was proud of this work, although it was a lot different than the art I sold, it was personal to me.