•thirty eight•

Austin's hand slid up from its resting place firmly on my ass, under my jacket and he pressed it against my lower back. The warmth of his hand radiated through the thin satin of the back of my shirt as he held me as close as he could to him. His other hand in my hair as he crowded me against the wall of the elevator. Our lips and tongues battling with each other in some sort of passion filled rage. I reached my hand up and cupped it around the back of his neck, feeling my bag slide from my other shoulder as it hit the floor of the elevator with a soft thud and a jingle of chain.

We had just left Clint and Leah at their floor, Austin barely waiting for the doors to close before he had me pushed into the corner of the small space his fingers already working on the buckle of my belt and trying to find the zipper of my pants that was on my left hip.

"Wait.. slow down.." I whispered breathy in his ear as he finally found and started pulling the zipper down with the hand he pulled from my hair.

"Fuck.. why?" He said, sounding slightly confused. "I don't want it slow tonight baby.. I've taken it slow all night.." he said with a breathy laugh.

"That's not... not what I mean baby..." I groaned as he slid his fingers under the waist of my pants, fingering the edge of the lace on my panties. "Not the damn elevator.. the doors.. what if...people.. almost there.." I strung together a nonsensical jumble of words between his needy kisses.

He looked up and reached beside me, slamming his hand against the emergency stop button and the elevator ground to a hard shaky stop between floors.

"Now they won't..." he said attaching himself to my neck and sliding his hand further into my unzipped pants, and across my already wet center. He drew a shaky breath as he felt me tremble under his touch.

"That just made it worse. I hate elevators and as much as I'm really enjoying what you and your hand are doing... oh fuck..... right now.. please get me out of here before I have a panic attack. Not... kidding.... Shit!" I jerked and dug my nails into the back of his neck as he grazed his thumb across my clit just hard enough to cause the exact reaction he was looking for.

He chuckled and pulled his hand from my pants, licking his lips and giving me sexy smirk.

"Well I guess that's a fantasy I'll never see come true.." he laughed as he hit the button for our floor again, lurching the elevator back to life and making relief flood my veins.

"Hahaha... oh definitely not with me Austin. I got stuck in an elevator alone when I was about 10, thought I was cool going to the vending machines at our hotel on vacation by myself. Fucking thing froze up in between floors for over 2 hours until the firemen came and got me out. I didn't use an elevator again until I was like 18 and only then because my dorm was on the 8th floor." I said as I zipped my pants back up and shook back my hair, Austin's hand never leaving my waist.

"If it's not with you then it will never happen.." he said into my ear.. "that's scary though. I get it. Won't be doing that to you again..." he laughed softly as the elevator finally pinged and the doors opened. The breeze floating into the small stuffy space made me let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"Better?" He laughed as he pulled the key card out of his wallet and slid it in the door with a click.

"God so much better. Seriously, please do not ever stop the fucking elevator we are on again. That nearly sent me..." I laughed as wagged my finger at him.

"You don't have to worry, I promise baby. And I'll try not to ever have you ride them alone if I can help it." He kissed my temple as he opened the door and ushered me inside. "Actually I'm glad it started back when I tried, I've never actually done that before... always wanted too, those red buttons always tempt me to push them, but I was hoping it didn't just kill the whole thing until someone rescued us. I was slightly terrified for a second."