•sixty four•

Austin had barely gotten out the door before Leah climbed up in to her chair, standing and started clapping and cheering. I felt my face burst into flames as I yanked at her arm pulling her down in a fit of laughter. All the other girls were in fits of giggles as well. Jesus Christ...

"Lee STOP! I swear to god." I laughed swatting at her. If it was anyone other than her I would have been so pissed.

"Hey, you should be proud, we were all just talking about how our boys can't even hold their heads up straight this morning they are so pathetic. Austin's in there putting on what sounded like an award winning performance. The man is impressive, I'll say that." Leah said smirking over her coffee.

"I'm so fucking embarrassed. I told him everyone heard. I can't believe I did that... That damn shower has an echo." I turned and hid my face in the corner while I made Austin and I both a cup of coffee.

"Oh. We know it was the shower. No mistaking that... you do realize that the doors to that bathroom open up to the backyard? We were just trying to enjoy a nice quiet cup of coffee. You scared the fucking birds away.." Kenna teased with a giggle. "I'm with Lee. Don't be embarrassed, damn. We are all jealous, pretty sure you two humbled an entire group of hungover men as well."

"Oh god... I don't even want to know what's being said out there right now. Fuck my life..." I moaned as I spooned sugar into my cup.

"Nothing. Not a damn thing." Marine said coming up behind me and putting her arm around my shoulder. "Austin has been very VERY clear that not a single one of them should open their mouths about you. Which, to tell you the truth... impresses the fuck out of Jay. Austin has always been... a talker, a bragger if you must... but not with you. He's never once shared a single word of your sex life. That's a pretty big deal if you ask me..." she bumped me with her hip and grinned. "I'm going to tell them the food is ready."

That bit of information made me pause. I never thought he would speak about me disrespectfully, and as protective of me as is he is, I couldn't see him letting anyone else do it either. But nothing? I pretty much expected at least a little bit of locker room talk from him. That's obviously the way he normally is, she even said that. He knows how humiliating it was for me in my past... I had to suddenly blink back the sting of tears in my eyes. He does so much to do right by me.

"Just giving you shit Moon, I'm happy as hell you are finally getting some good sex in your life. It's about fucking time.." Leah said sidling up next to me and kissing my cheek. "It looks damn good on you too. Fucking glowing sis.." she giggled as I shoved her away.

Eli stumbled into the kitchen about the same time all the rest of the guys came in from outside. They did all look terrible. Austin included, poor thing was a wreck last night. And so damn worried, it's sweet though. He had his arm around Clint's shoulder talking to him about something, when he looked up and caught my eye. I picked up his mug of coffee and motioned for him to come get it. He grinned and winked at me.

"Talk later?" I heard him say to Clint as Clint nodded and seemed deep in thought.

He walked over to me and took his coffee, taking a long sip and kissing my cheek. "Thank you baby, hopefully this cures me." He said with a chuckle.

"Sit. I'll make you a plate. Food will help too." I patted his chest as he nodded and sat at the bar. He looked absolutely terrible, still slightly green, his eyes were bloodshot and tired. He still was so damn easy on the eyes though. Just in his Cowboy's tee shirt and faded, extremely well worn jeans, his bare feet bouncing on the foot rest of the chair. Even after everything this morning just looking at him gets me hot under the collar.

Viv and Marine had gotten up much earlier than the rest of us, showoffs... they had already went for a run and had brunch almost finished when I had finally stumbled into the kitchen this morning. "You guys, this looks and smells delicious. Thank you for cooking! You shouldn't have done all this and I feel bad I wasn't up to help." I said to them both as I sat both our plates on the bar where Austin was sitting. They both waved off my guilt as I grabbed my coffee and went to sit next to him. He scooted closer to me and pressed his knee against mine, I don't know if he does this on purpose or if it's just subconscious at this point but it's always the same when I sit beside him like this. Especially in public, he has a constant need for my touch and it's one of my favorite things.