•fifty one•

"No! No sir! That's a CLEAR rule violation. The cue MOVED Austin I saw it with my own eyes. I don't know who taught you eight ball but it doesn't matter if it was an accident, it's a foul. Ball in hand sir."

"I dropped the chalk, gravity moved the cue not me! It's not a foul and if you keep yelling at me about balls in your hand I'll put some damn balls in your hand that will maybe shut you up!"

"Give me my phone. Nope.. no! It's my shot,  ball in hand because you moved the cue... stop... I swear to god if you pull those damn things out right now I'll wack them with this stick. HEY SIRI!!"

"Oh my god Sara! This isn't a fucking pro tournament, this is not sanctioned. I've never in my life been fouled for barely brushing the cue. It was an accident. Can we just move past this??" Austin sighed and leaned on a stool by the table, turning up his bottle of Bud Light and looking increasingly stressed. It's not my fault he was not taught the game properly and is upset he's losing.

"From the OFFICIAL American Pool Players Association website.. and I QUOTE.. "Causing movement of the cue ball, even accidentally, is a foul. It is not a foul to accidentally move any other balls, including the 8-ball, unless, while shooting, a player moves a ball and in turn strikes the cue ball. Even dropping the chalk on the cue ball is a foul." I heavily emphasized that last line, slamming my phone down on the table beside us and taking another hit of my joint that was resting in an ashtray that between the two of us was becoming rapidly full as we had gotten very serious and competitive in these last few games. "Ball in hand motherfucker.." I said sticking my hand out and wiggling my fingers impatiently.

"This is bullshit. I just want that noted, that this is total bullshit and no one plays by the official rules. You are so lame. Here. Fucking brat." He slapped the cue ball in my hand with a huff and a grin that made my stomach flip.

"I might just be a fucking brat BUT.. in this house from now on we play by the rules. Don't get pissy just because this is the third time in a row I've embarrassed you by running your own table." I lined up my shot, giving him a smirk as I leaned over the table. I licked my lips and eyed the shot . "Right corner.."

I drew back and took my shot, lining up perfectly and dropping the eight ball exactly where I wanted it. I dropped my pool stick on the table with a clatter and gave him my best shit eating grin. "Who's the fucking shark now? Loser..."

"Damn it Sara! Did you grow up in a fucking pool hall? Fuck! You and your fucking rules.." he crushed his Camel out in the ashtray with a laugh.

"My uncle Red actually did play in sanctioned tourneys and he was the one who taught me to play. Been running pool tables with my Uncle Red since I was big enough to see over the table. I was his secret weapon see... I earned many a $5 bill from drunks at the pool hall because they didn't think a 10 year old little girl could call her shots. That's how I made skating rink money..  Don't be jealous of my skills, and this isn't even with my stick... Not everyone can be so talented. It's ok to just be average at something, rockstar..." I patted him on the chest.

He scoffed a laugh, narrowing his eyes at me. "You really are a fucking brat." He said, grabbing my wrist and crowding me against wall behind me.

"Yep.. and I think it turns you on.."

"More than I'd like to admit honestly.."

"You act like that's a bad thing.."

"Well it was never a thing to begin with until you came along..." his palms were creeping up my sides, gripping my rib cage tight between his big hands. His fingers hot and calloused against my soft skin under my silk cami. He suddenly lifted me, sliding my back up the wall pulling my feet from the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed himself between them, pinning my hips to the wall with his. His hard length grinding against me roughly. I squeaked as he started kissing me hot and fierce, pushing his tongue into my mouth and very much showing me who was in charge right now. It turned me to putty in his arms. "Not so bratty now.. that was easy enough" he mumbled into my lips as he continued kissing me into complete surrender.