•sixty seven•

I pulled Austin, my hand laced with his, as I laughed and walked across the completely dead street.

"I promise this will be worth it." I grinned as I stepped up onto the sidewalk and lead him over to the phone booth. I slid the door open and heard Austin behind me.

"Sara what the fuck is going on? This is insane, we are just going to hang out in a fucking phone booth? Wait... what the fuck?" He said, grabbing my shoulder and looking over me. "There's a door in here? Wait.. Is this..."

I laughed and punched the code into the keypad on the door as it clicked unlocked. I turned the knob and opened the door as Austin's jaw dropped.

"I'll be damned. It fucking is. It's a goddamn speakeasy. Holy shit baby this place is fucking badass!!" He said excitedly, his face lit up and he couldn't stop laughing as I grinned at him and pulled him into the bar with Scott close behind.

"Welcome to Red Phone Booth Mr Post." I laughed as he stood looking around. It was dark and moody, but very posh, like the entire place was made up luxe dark corners to hide in. No one even seemed to notice us come in, and while it was definitely not as crowded as I have seen it, there was a decent crowd for a Monday night.  I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Sara! My god girl I feel like it's been ages..." I heard Cameron say as he came out from behind the bar and hugged me. "Jake is just in back he should be out in a second. Introduce me to this fine gentleman you have with you tonight." Cameron cooed in Austin's direction. Cameron and Jake had lived in the apartment below ours for as long as we were there, they moved out about a month before I had left. The Booth was their dream and it was fantastic, they took great pride in this place.

"Cameron, this is Austin Post, my boyfriend, Austin this is Cam, he's my ex neighbor and owns this badass bar that you thought I was leading you to your death bringing you too. I told him he would love it Cam." I said, curling my hand around Austin's arm and lacing my fingers with his. Austin stuck his hand out to shake Cam's.

"It's an absolute dream to meet you Austin and welcome to The Booth... it's a pleasure to have you join us guys. Let's get you two a table and I'll bring you some drinks." Cameron lead us through the bar, taking us to a small and obviously private table near the back. We got several double takes as we wove our way to the back but no one made a move to approach us. It was always a rule that was not a thing you did here. Cam and Jake were no strangers to high profile clientele, but you would never see or hear about it.

"I'll send Jake back out with your drinks.. James and ginger Sara?" Cam asked, I looked at him and grinned as we slid into the tiny corner booth.

"Sure.. baby?" I looked at Austin who was clearly still slightly shocked at the inside of this abandoned building being very much not abandoned.

"Hell make it two. She's got me hooked on the damn things too." He said laughing. "You guys care if I smoke in here?" Austin asked, looking around, smoke hung in the air here and several cigars were lit up around us. It was cute of him to ask.

"Absolutely not man... here!" Cam grabbed a crystal ashtray off the table near us and sat it on the table. "I'll give you two some privacy and get your drinks. It's so damn good to see you Sara. We have missed you guys!"

"Sara baby, this is fucking cool as hell. I'll give it to you, you had me worried for a second. I wasn't sure if we were gonna wind up dead or at an underground rave." He pulled me close to him and placed a kiss on my temple.

"Havent done the rave scene since high school so I'm completely out of that loop sweetheart." I said laughing. "I told you to trust me!"

I told him about how I met and knew Cam and Jake and was telling him a couple stories about the times we had here when Jake showed up with our drinks. I hopped up and gave him a hug, it was so good to see old friends.