•sixty six•

"Baby... this is not your plane.." I said extremely confused as we climbed the stairs of the much smaller plane than we rode in before. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

"Oh honey.." he laughed. "None of these are MY plane. I don't own a jet sweetheart."

"Wait... you don't? Then who....but we were always on the same one? Whose was it?" We stepped inside and I gasped, as did Leah behind me.

"Oh this fancy as fuck Post!" Leah said giggling.

"It's a service baby, like the car service, but with jets. It's easier that way. I don't have the upkeep, there is always one ready no matter where we are, I don't have to hire more people. And yes Leah, you think I travel in anything less?" he grinned at her as she laughed.

"You sound so fucking extra. How is this my life?" I said shaking my head.

"Get used to it Mami.." he said grinning.

The inside was extremely posh. Much more so than the other one I had been on. It was much more like a regular plane, but smaller and with nicer seats. This was completely different. There was a cream leather couch and two recliner seats facing each other and a large TV mounted on a sleek table across from them. There was another seating area with 2 sets of double seats with tables in front of them and another large TV. There was a small bar in the back with a steward waiting on us with a tray of mimosas.

"Ok this is fucking crazy Austin. It was crazy in general that my simple ass was on a PJ to begin with but this is definitely all you baby." I giggled and thanked the steward as I grabbed a glass along with everyone else.

"I might have went a little luxury with this one, but I definitely think it's worth it." He winked at me as he sat on the couch and laid back, sipping his drink.

"You look like such a pretentious asshole Post. I love it. I feel like one too. This is nice!" Leah said as unfiltered as she always is. I just had to laugh, she wasn't wrong.

"Lee, don't call him that. He literally put us on this plane.." Clint chastised her.

"Clint I've called him a pretentious ass more times than I can count. Also told him that his money makes his soft.. I don't let him get away with it either." I giggled as Austin grabbed me and pulled me down on the couch beside him.

"She talks a big game but she adores my towel warmer and her growing shoe collection. Don't let her fool you." He said laughing.

The steward began her pre flight speech, but she was a hilarious and had us all in stitches before we all settled in and buckled up for takeoff.

I gripped Austin's thigh as we started down the runway for takeoff.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" I mumbled as Austin chuckled beside me. "Oh now I miss Tia again." I said with a sigh.

"I know baby, hopefully they will figure their shit out.. OWW! Fuck baby! You are seriously digging into me with those claws." He whimpered.

"This plane is too small Austin. It's not gonna work. There is no way... oh fuck here we go.." I squeezed my eyes tight and gripped his leg tighter as he grimaced beside me and tried to pry my hand from his leg. We skipped and bounced into the air and I let out a scream inside my head.

"Oh fuck me. That was not ok. It hasn't bothered me before but this plane is tiny Austin and I'm freaking the fuck out." I downed the rest of my drink and glued my eyes on the seatbelt sign waiting for it to turn off so I could get another one.

"You need your meds? I put them in my carry on, figured someone might..."

"No no.. that will ruin me for the rest of the day if I take one this early. I can't sleep all day today. I'll be ok. I think." I let out a deep breath and waited for the plane to level out. Austin was rubbing my back and placing tiny kisses on my temple.