•sixty two•

"Kyle you are incredible. I can't get over how beautiful this turned out. I don't think I could ever thank you enough, and you too Viv. This has been a lot but it's been so worth it." I stood in the mirror looking at the finished work trailing up my thigh and around my hip. I had tears rolling down my face and Viv pulled me in for a hug.

"This is a big step Sara. It holds a lot of positive energy now, protection and healing and the love of a lot of people surrounding you. I hope this has been what you needed it to be, that it gives you the closure you have been looking for." Viv said as she hugged me.

"It has Viv, it really has. I really love it. Thank you, and seriously, thank you Kyle. It's fucking amazing..."

There was a knock at the door and Austin stuck his head in, I had shooed him out of the room this time, everyone had slowly started coming to life not long after we did and some of the guys that had went home last night had started showing up. I wasn't going to let him hide in this bedroom with me today. It was easier emotionally this afternoon, I felt like I didn't need him there for me as much.

Austin stepped in and I turned to him with a huge smile. "Look baby! He finished! It's so amazing!" His face lit up and he kissed me before dropping to a crouch in front of me looking the piece over closely. He looked back up at me with that smile that makes me melt and stood, pulling me to his chest and kissing me again.

"It's absolutely fantastic Mami, it's perfect. I knew it would be but Kyle man, this is amazing work.." he turned and slapped Kyle on the shoulder giving it a squeeze. "Really man, thank you.." he gave Kyle a knowing look and Kyle nodded.

"You care if I take some photos for the gram and for my website before I wrap you up?" Kyle asked.

"Of course! Absolutely Kyle!" I said.

"Great! Let me get the lights on you and I'll get the shots and get you wrapped up and leave you to so you can get dressed Sara." Kyle said hopping up and moving me and the lights to get the perfect shots he needed. Austin and I looked over the photos as he bandaged me up.

"Send these to me please!" I told Kyle, handing him back his phone. "I need some good photos of it myself."

"How are things out there?" I asked Austin, he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Not sure about that whole situation, they are still talking I guess. Just giving them space. But it currently looks like Uncle Sam's asshole exploded all over my house... the amount of ridiculous bullshit you girls bought to decorate for this party. A whole ass helium tank, baby... you do realize who my friends are right? That was probably the best worst idea you have ever had. They are all going to be passing that thing around like a fucking pipe and acting like fucking idiots the entire time. I can't wait.." he said with almost maniacal laugher. "Lee and Ken have covered everything in red white and blue.... Everything."

"Oh! I need to go help!" I said giggling.

"We are going to go set you up back in the living room Austin.. That good?" Kyle said as he ripped the last bit of tape and stuck it to my leg. Viv had already started gathering their things.

"Perfect man, I'll be there in a second."

Kyle and Viv stepped out pushing his little table and lights out with him and loaded down with bags.

"It's fucking sexy Hippie. I really love it. You happy with it baby?" Austin said hugging me as he looked down at me.

"I'm so happy baby, and proud. It's gorgeous. Thank you.." I kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his beard.

"I didn't do anything sweetheart.."

"You did though. I mentioned one time that I would like to get it covered up you made all this happen. I know they were already coming out and all that but, I wouldn't have done this without your help. And it definitely wouldn't have been the experience this was. It means a lot and it makes it mean even more. It... it makes me more comfortable in my own skin."