•thirty five•

By the time we had gotten back to the arena soundcheck was over and everyone was in full swing backstage. The four of us took a quick pit stop on the bus to drop off Leah and Clint's bags since they were riding with us to the hotel in Seattle after the show. I was very very glad that we had taken the past couple days to pack up all our stuff so that I wouldn't be scrambling to get everything ready to put on the plane home tomorrow night. I had my 'go bag' as Austin called it, which made it sound much more essential than cute clothes and makeup, ready for the hotel. I had plans to change, seeing as though the long flowy backless dusty blue maxi dress I had on probably wasn't the best choice for a show I planned on rocking my ass off at, but I felt cute and I didn't want to waste any more of Leah and Clint's time with us so I just said fuck it and left how I was.

I threw them both the guest passes Austin had them made up and put my own around my neck as we hopped off the bus and walked to the venue.

"Sara Post?? You keeping something from me sis?" Leah said with a laugh as she tapped the plastic card hanging from my lanyard.

"Nah.. you know you will be my maid of honor.... It's a joke, he had them do that because of the jealous girls... we thought it would be fun to fuck with them. Plus now.. I'm glad he did. They can't figure out my last name." I said with a giggle.

"Oh my god. The hussies that called you a whore? You should have beat their asses Sara, you are capable..." she said with a shrug as we approached the security doors.

"Not a good look Leah.." I busted out laughing as I flashed my pass to the guard and he let us in. "But, I was at least a third of the way through a bottle of tequila at that point in the night so I guess they should consider themselves lucky.."

"Luckier than those bitches who wound up with black eyes and in the pond behind the baseball field senior year, right?" Sara said giving me a look.

Leah and I both laughed a little too hard, Clint looked frightened. I giggled and put my hand on his arm. "Don't be scared Clint. We like you well enough..."

"It was justified baby, we don't whip ass unless we need too.." Leah said to Clint, wrapping her arm around his and leaning her head on his shoulder. I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and a grin. This girl was gone and I loved it. I've never seen her like this and I have to say, love has softened my baddest bitch friend and it's a good look for her.

"Thank god, because you two kinda scare me when you get together..." he said with a laugh kissing her on the head.

I lead them into the rowdy green room back stage and surveyed the room looking for both Kenna and Tia, and Austin. Austin found me first, he caught my eye from across the room and immediately ended his conversation with Smitty and stalked towards me with a sexy smile on his face. He reached us quickly, snaking his arm around my waist and settling his hand low on my exposed back, the warmth of his hand bringing goosebumps to my skin. He leaned down and kissed me, definitely telling me how much he missed me in the few hours I was gone. I didn't matter how many kisses this man gave me, every single one was as good as the first and still made me feel high.

"Missed you sweetheart.... have I told you how beautiful you are in this dress? You look like a dream sweet girl. Absolutely beautiful baby.." he pulled away from me and held me at arm's length like he does when he's taking me in. His eyes roamed up and down my body and I had to laugh as he spun me around, sucking his teeth and shaking his head. "A fucking dream.. love you baby.." he kissed my temple and pulled me back into a hug.

"Thank you baby, and you look sexy as ever in your jammies.. love you too.." I kissed his cheek as I stood on my tip toes, getting lost in his eyes for a moment.