•eighteen•

It wasn't a long drive to the tiny, brightly painted hole in the wall restaurant surrounded by string lights and palm trees. The small parking lot had a few scattered cars but as it was getting later in the evening it wasn't too crowded.

There were two other couples in the restaurant as we walked in, one of them doing a double take and whispering among themselves as the hostess, a tiny blonde that couldn't be a day over 16, came up to seat us. Her face was very red as she walked up to us. "Hey guys.." her voice was shaking "just the 2 of you?" She gave us both a huge smile as I noticed her hands were shaking as she grabbed us menus and showed us to a booth in the corner. "Your.. your waitress will be right over.. i um.. I hope you enjoy your meal.." she dropped our menus on the table and almost ran full speed back to the kitchen.

Austin chuckled and shook his head. "I'll never get used to that. She was terrified.. am I that scary baby?" He asked with a smirk.

"I don't think you scared her. I think you just made some teenage girl lose her fucking mind in the back of this restaurant. I bet if we are real quiet we might hear her shrieking back there." I giggled. "You just made her fucking night."

A guy around our age walked over to our table, wiping his hands on a bar towel tucked in his waist. "Hey guys, I'm Trip, I'm normally the bartender here but you seem to have every single one of the waitresses here tonight so damn flustered I'm gonna have to take care of you two." He laughed and shook Austin's hand as he introduced himself. "I'm pretty star stuck myself but a least I can ask you for your drinks without giggling the entire time." He shook his head and we all laughed.

"Thanks for taking one for the team Trip, you can tell the girls he's pretty harmless..." I giggled at him. Austin shook his head and laughed.

"Yeah I don't bite...." He smirked at me and winked. Laughing at his own joke. "I'm sure it's not a surprise for you, but a Bud Light for me.. Sara?" He said smiling at me.

"I'll take a mojito? You make good ones? Extra mint.." I said.

"I make the best ma'm! Coming right up. I'll be back.." he said as he smiled and walked back to the bar.

"See I told you, I bet the whole kitchen is peeping out of some door right now watching us." I giggled as Austin took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"We could give them something to stare at if you weren't on the other side of that booth sweetheart.." he gave me a look over my hand that was pressed to his lips.

"Mmm sounds good, but you have me so damn sore I don't know if my hips could take it big boy.." I bit my lip and looked up at him through my lashes. I squirmed in my seat just slightly.

I saw his jaw tighten as his eyes widened at my comment. He sucked on his teeth, looking me up and down. "Fucking hell Sara.." shaking his head and grinning. "Bringing that up right as Trip is bringing us our drinks.." he shot his eyes across the room as Trip headed our way.

"Ok here we are, a bud light for you Mr Post and the best mojito in town with extra mint for his beautiful lady..." he smiled at us as he sat our drinks down. "You guys know what you want? Need a minute? The bairdi crab legs are insane if you are on the fence."

"Just call me Austin man, and this is my beautiful girlfriend Sara.. and I think you just made her the happiest girl in the room because crab legs are all she's been talking about since we got here." He laughed and squeezed my hand. "Just bring um till we say stop I guess."

"Extra lemon and butter please!" I added laughing.  Trip took our menus with a smile telling us he would be back shorty with our food.

"Now... about that little comment..." he raised his eyebrows at me, grinning slightly. He took my hand in mine as I took a long sip of my mojito, it was damn delicious.