•twenty six•

"Sweetheart.." I heard Austin's voice like velvet against my ear calling me out of my sleep. I felt his lips on my neck and shoulder. I let out a tiny content moan and rolled over towards him. Still so damn tired I didn't want to move. "I know baby, I didn't want to wake you either but we gotta get going. It's nearly 4:30, Scott is waiting on us.." he rubbed my side and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Ugh. This sucks..." I laughed as I stretched and sat up.

"It definitely does sweetheart..." he sighed and stood up, walking to his tiny closet and pulling out a pair of black joggers and a camo tee shirt pulling them on and putting his camo hat on his head. I laid and sat and watched him, rubbing sleep from my eyes and trying to wake myself up.

I pulled myself from the bed and walked to the bathroom. While I was in there I threw my makeup bag and other things I needed on the bed and grabbed a hair tie from the counter. I walked back into the bedroom and flipped my head over gathering my hair into a bun. I saw Austin waking towards me as I hung my head upside down twisting my hair up. I giggled as he ran his fingers down my naked back and smacked my ass lightly.

"You wake up and immediately bend over our bed naked ..." he gave me that sexy laugh as I stood back up and finished fixing my hair.

"Keep your mind out of the gutter big boy. All I'm doing is getting ready, you are the one making it into something." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, a sweet chaste kiss.

"Good morning my beautiful girl... so adorable with sleep in your eyes and pillow lines on your cheek..." he put his face in my neck and kissed me. "You always smell so good..."

I giggled as his beard tickled me. "Good morning handsome... you always smell so damn good too." I giggled and put my hand on his chest as we looked at each other.

"I know that's a fucking lie, but for some reason you seem to really enjoy my post show stink.." he laughed and let me go with a kiss to my forehead.

"You just smell like you. You don't stink." I shrugged and laughed. "Plus it's not the smell that I'm attracted too. You are just damn sexy when you come off that stage baby..." I yawned and pulled on a white ruffled thong and a bra from my clothes and put them on. I found a pair of leggings and Austin's Selena shirt and put them on as well and grabbed a Posty Co hoodie that I had no idea where it came from and threw it on the bed. I slid my berkinstocks on my feet and collapsed back on the bed curling into a ball.

"Ok I'm ready. But I'm going back to sleep now..." I laughed as Austin grabbed my ankles and started pulling me off the bed.

"Nope. No ma'am. If you get back in that bed I'll never get you out." He laughed and pulled me into his arms. "You gonna make me carry you??"

"No baby, I'm just teasing. I'm ready I guess. I'm nervous as fuck but I'm ready..." he grabbed our bags throwing his backpack on his shoulder and taking my hand.

"Same sweetheart, you have your meds? I have mine if you don't. Just saying. I'm taking mine when I get to the Suburban, I can't get on that damn plane until I have it in me. I'm a huge pussy when it comes to flying baby..." his hand tightened on mine as we stepped out of the bus and into the already humid Florida morning air. He rubbed his thumb across my knuckles as he looked at me. The worry already showing on his face.

"I've got it in my bag. I'll get mine too because I'm not doing this stone sober that's for damn sure." I laughed tying to lighten the mood.

"I don't mean to freak you out before you get on a damn plane for the first time. I'm used to these nerves. I swear it will be fine baby, don't let me scare you. The last thing I want to do is make you more anxious because I am."