•twenty nine•

Everything sparkles, everyone is covered in diamonds of every color, lights from nowhere hit Cheryl's face and her smile almost blinds me. Her teeth are like diamonds, and don't even get me started on Austin's actual diamond teeth. I get captivated by them and keep trying to touch them. He just laughs, it sounds like a million bells and it's the most intoxicating thing I've ever heard. Everything and everyone is hilarious and I've giggled so much my ribs hurt. This is the best night of my life, I've never been happier or felt more in love in my life. When Austin touches me, and he can't stop touching me.. it's like actual fire and I want that burn all over my body. He tells me that I feel soft like feathers on his fingers and that he can't get enough. His words feel like they are tattooed on my ear as he whispers to me. I ready for everyone to leave so we can be alone, but I also don't want a single soul to leave this room because everything is perfect and there is just so much happiness and love radiating though everyone.

Austin talked Cheryl into "just a bite Cher, you have done more and A LOT worse than this..." and she caved he shoved a whole square in her mouth before she could even protest. She laughed and ate it willingly, shaking her head. "If I go stupid it's your fault asshole.." she said, pecking him on the cheek and dragging me to the corner. We decided on a fail proof plan for our win tonight and so far it's working perfectly. I'm easily distracting Austin just being near him, he's missed shots he never would have before and Smitty is mad. There has been steam coming off his head all night, every time Austin misses a shot, but Tia comes and kisses him and the steam turns back into diamonds and all is good again.

Cheryl and I are running the tables. I'm pretty positive neither of us has missed a shot all night. Cheryl swears the cups are bigger than they normally are and she told me that her eyes are like radar right now. "It's like I have a scope, but for my eyes. Not for Austin's big dumb guns." We both laugh so hard we have tears in our eyes. Every time I go to line up a shot the cup I'm aiming for lights up like it's descending from heaven and my ball is just sucked into it like a magnet. Adam and Jay both complained that is isn't fair that we play better on the mushrooms and vow they won't ever play us again. Jay is mad that Marine and Kristy beat them, and it was their first and only win so far. They have let all of us girls down. Adam is just mad because Kenna told him she put a hex on his ball that makes it miss every time.

At this point we are between games and I'm concerned she might really have hexed the ball and i found Austin and told him Im scared of her spells. He laughed and kissed me, his lips feeling like molten lava on mine, both of us pulling away quickly, his eyes, two huge luminous blue diamonds, staring into mine. He grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing down my neck, his hands creeping up the skin of my back. Everything burns but it's the most delicious feeling I've ever had. He started nipping at my skin and it feels like hot coals, but he traces back over the burns with his tongue, and it feels like ice melting into my skin. The noise of the room slid away and for a moment it's like everyone has vanished.

"You taste so good, so fucking good. Like strawberries or.. bubblegum. I can't decide, but you taste so sweet...." Austin whispered in my ear, his breath making every hair along the side of my neck stand one by one, I felt every single one moving.

"You are so soft and you tickle like I'm holding feathers, you taste so warm and sweet.. your hands feel like bubbles on my skin. I want to crawl inside you and never fucking leave.." he said as he continued kissing me, his hands under my shirt that he had almost taken off of me, we were tucked in the corner of the kitchen but still in front of everyone, I didn't care. Everyone had still vanished and I couldn't think about anything but how hot his lips were against my neck. I moaned into his ear and his hands trembled against my back.

"Oh fuck, do that again. I could feel it all over, everywhere..." he said gripping my naked back tighter.

I moaned again, running my tongue along his ear as I did. He entire body shivered and I could feel his cock getting hard between us, his hips pressed against mine.